Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 09-02-2023, 09:22 PM
Kobold

Default I enjoy making fun of whiners.

I get a real kick out of making fun of the whiner babies that play here. Bitching about all kinds of shit. I love it when someone sends me a request to group, just so I can say no to them. Watching people rage quit because they suck at the game and no one wants to group with them, is funny as hell. "Waah, this server is not the classic that I remember!" Waah, No one wants to group with my stupid, unlikable ass!" "Waaah! The GMs banned me for being a fucking idiot that tried to dox the server owners!" God damn, this shit can't be real. Got to a be a bunch of trolls here. I can't believe real people could be this stupid or lack this much self awareness. No one owes you anything bitch! Get over it! Does this look like the fucking college campus. We are not here for your "feelings". Play the game as is. Get good at your class. Play good, not shit classes. Otherwise take your whiny baby feelings somewhere else.
Old 09-02-2023, 09:33 PM
Planar Protector

I get a real kick out of seeing douche bags bitch about things that don't actually matter to them.

It's amusing when the spineless cowards of the world latch onto external issues and conflate them into something they can feel like they have control over.

Sometimes it's politics, sometimes it's climate, sometimes it's rights.

This time, it's about other EQ players that OP thinks are beneath him.

Always entertaining.
Old 09-02-2023, 09:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I get a real kick out of seeing douche bags bitch about things that don't actually matter to them.

It's amusing when the spineless cowards of the world latch onto external issues and conflate them into something they can feel like they have control over.

Sometimes it's politics, sometimes it's climate, sometimes it's rights.

This time, it's about other EQ players that OP thinks are beneath him.

Always entertaining.
Did I touch a Nerve. Do you need your blankie? Does your mommie need to come give you a huggie, lil baby?
Old 09-02-2023, 09:40 PM
Planar Protector

Both of you "win" and get a prize.
Good work guys.
Complaining about complainers is certainly winning strategy.

BTW, Trex wins this one.
Old 09-02-2023, 09:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by long.liam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did I touch a Nerve. Do you need your blankie? Does your mommie need to come give you a huggie, lil baby?
never takes them long to show their true colors, who they really are inside.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-02-2023, 09:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Both of you "win" and get a prize.
Good work guys.
Complaining about complainers is certainly winning strategy.

BTW, Trex wins this one.
Complaining? Naw. Just stating the obvious. Stupid people are stupid. I have neither sympathy nor patience for pathetic losers that spend all their time whining about a 20+ year old elf sim. It's like the weirdos that go to school expecting everyone to believe whatever bs god, religion or whatever that they believe in. Just cause you believe whatever, doesn't mean everyone else doesn't think your a pathetic freak that should be tossed and forgotten.
Old 09-02-2023, 09:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by long.liam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Play good, not shit classes.
awful take

The entire Eldritch Collective shall feel the vibrations of my passing. They will know of your foul deed.
Old 09-02-2023, 09:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I have neither sympathy nor patience for pathetic losers that spend all their time whining about a 20+ year old elf sim.
So, you just whine about the people who whine?

and this makes you less of a pathetic loser than they are?
Old 09-02-2023, 09:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
awful take

The entire Eldritch Collective shall feel the vibrations of my passing. They will know of your foul deed.
Sorry to hear of your death. At least you want have to listen/read anymore of the P99 whiner babies shit posts.
Old 09-02-2023, 09:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, you just whine about the people who whine?

and this makes you less of a pathetic loser than they are?
Am I whining? Or am I shitting on them? Honestly don't really care either way. I just play here for fun. I just occasionally get kick out laughing at dummies. It's like watching fail videos on youtube. You watch just see how stupid people can be.