Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2019, 01:52 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
» Welcome
Relive the classic Everquest MMORPG Gaming Experience as it was in 1999 and onward. Project 1999 is a free to play Emulated Everquest Server giving Players the opportunity to experience Classic EQ Once again, currently in the Velious expansion and a max level of 60, with the look and feel of the old interface and several modifications making game mechanics similar to how the game used to be. Project 1999 is the best and most popular classic Everquest experience.
Old 02-05-2019, 01:53 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortshot444 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everquest being a challenging competitive game
Stopped reading right there
Orc

Respawn the sleeper to add more end-game content instead of making a shitty instancing similation.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortshot444 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everquest being a challenging competitive game is what keeps people playing it 20 years later is it not? It seems unfortunate to strip away the highest levels of competition from the raid scene. I have 0 BIS items my argument isn't so i get more loot, its that it would shred the current state of the server.
that's a good thing
Old 02-05-2019, 02:00 AM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol

Old 02-05-2019, 02:03 AM
Fire Giant

Well..... looks like I'm heading over to uthgard for some DAoC, so I can have fun with end game competition. Honestly. I'm not even in one of the top guilds. We barely broke into tov. Yet it was a ton of fun.... this just killed it. You thought this would fix your GM issues? Lol, seen you GM's in VP for the lawyerquest bonanza that zone is about to become. Along with fear, hate, every open world dragon, kael, ice well, what am I missing? Well, doesnt matter, you just increased the petitions on everything outside of ToV by at least the amount you were hoping to avoid with implementing these rules. Gonna be coth races for faydedar now.... just you watch.
Old 02-05-2019, 02:06 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This kills the server
this only kills <aftermath> the server will live on

it's too bad <rustle> went gay4pay because this would of played out to their advantage
Old 02-05-2019, 02:09 AM
Large Rat

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tenor (1).jpg (19.8 KB, 0 views)
Old 02-05-2019, 02:11 AM
Fire Giant

On a more serious note, any raid guilds that will actually crawl North because of this change? might put an app in with all my 60s to a guild that will actually play EQ and not just pull everything to zoneline...
Foxlich [60 Necromancer] Foxplosion [60 Wizard]
Foxstab [60 Rogue] /Foxcharming [60 Enchanter] / Foxfrenzy [60 Warrior]
Old 02-05-2019, 02:15 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well..... looks like I'm heading over to uthgard for some DAoC, so I can have fun with end game competition. Honestly. I'm not even in one of the top guilds. We barely broke into tov. Yet it was a ton of fun.... this just killed it. You thought this would fix your GM issues? Lol, seen you GM's in VP for the lawyerquest bonanza that zone is about to become. Along with fear, hate, every open world dragon, kael, ice well, what am I missing? Well, doesnt matter, you just increased the petitions on everything outside of ToV by at least the amount you were hoping to avoid with implementing these rules. Gonna be coth races for faydedar now.... just you watch.
new phoenix server is pretty fun, easy mode DAOC but still fun
Oralen - 60 Ranger <Core>
Closed Thread