Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2019, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

How are vampires a wow thing.

Wish I were a vampire holy paladin tbh
Old 10-08-2019, 03:45 PM
Sarnak

A one way ship to Luclin. Hop aboard the one way ship at your choice, and become locked in a new adventure
Old 10-08-2019, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you want to add World of Warcraft to P99?
I only got to 20 on classic, but if you say so, I guess I do!
Old 10-08-2019, 03:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pozzey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Playable mobs.

I remember on test server you could log into a random mob in noob zones and start killing noobs.

Imagine this, with Dragons! Would be awesome.
You're thinking of Project M, and it wasn't just on the test server, it briefly made it to live (PvP servers): http://wiki.project1999.com/Patch_Notes#project_m

However, the devs commented awhile back that it likely won't happen here (I imagine it would be a HUGE amount of work for them). I'm not sure they used the word "never" ... but I wouldn't hold your breath waiting.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 10-08-2019, 04:19 PM
Fire Giant

Veksar JP and SolC (complete with scale dye quest)
Maybe drops and mob toughness nerfed to 99 levels.

Didn't know they weren't classic.

I always thought a cool way to do luclin would be to do it like the mystery planet from sonic the comic. Deep cut I know.

Make it so you could only go up like once a month real time or something. Can't port in or out. Maybe drops from there only work there. Something about like magic ore and space radiation activating it or some bs.

I think LDON but scaled down would be fun. Maybe level 60 only or something. But without portals between camps and a reason to do more of them in different places. Require full groups.

Generally against augs but maybe only work on epics to make sure epic is BiS for all classes as it should be but isn't ...

Not against more playable races. Maybe Kerrans or old style Frogloks, rumour has it they were originally going to be playable in Kunark and nearly again in LoY, but they didn't want ownership of kunark to be an inhibiting factor so span em off a base game zone.

Fuck Drakkins tho. Dumb AF. Don't think there were any other zones or races or classes worth adapting.

Beastlords I can take or leave. Leaning towards don't want.
Old 10-08-2019, 04:20 PM
Planar Protector

Project M was such a niche thing I wouldn't hold my breath for it. It did make it to live servers for a short period before being shutdown.

I'm still waiting for /Guildwar
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 10-08-2019, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Now that legacy items can come to blue via green, at green launch they should add an epic legacy item quest on blue so people only going to green to get those for 2023 won't flood it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-08-2019, 05:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now that legacy items can come to blue via green, at green launch they should add an epic legacy item quest on blue so people only going to green to get those for 2023 won't flood it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As someone who cares not for legacy items, this isn't a bad idea. Keep green clean!
Old 10-08-2019, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As someone who cares not for legacy items, this isn't a bad idea. Keep green clean!
I will admit though nothing that I wanted more back in classic then to have a Ranger with a guise
Old 10-08-2019, 05:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pozzey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Playable mobs.

I remember on test server you could log into a random mob in noob zones and start killing noobs.

Imagine this, with Dragons! Would be awesome.
Lord of the Rings Online sort of had this with their pvp called "monster play" where one side played their normal characters (hobbits, humans, etc) and folks could log into their orcs, spiders and wargs to oppose them, but only in a certain area where it was a 'capture the keep' system.
Closed Thread