Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2020, 10:49 AM
Banned

maybe charm a guard? they always lose to hg but chip away the hgs hp get it to 10% and it should run and u should eventually be able to murder it?
griffenes/griffons too

yall r makin me want to try a bard real bad lol (
Old 04-17-2020, 11:10 AM
Kobold

It only takes 2 griffons to beat down the HG ,and there are plenty of griffons. if you are in the right era, a rabid griffon is perfect.
FYI, you will get a lot of charm resists if you try as early as 27 to get the HG's. it may be a lot less resistible than most bard songs, but it does still get resisted by reds. but, YMMV.
Old 04-17-2020, 11:18 AM
Banned

Didn't involve griffins or charming any other things.

Just the HG, at the right time.
Old 04-17-2020, 12:02 PM
Planar Protector

6 enchanter Dictating some higher level Kael giants? Won't last for very long but man, the DPS during that time.
Old 04-17-2020, 01:28 PM
Planar Protector

You don't really need the ranger unless the fights go long and downtime for sk medding halts the pulls. That said, if strictly a melee trio having a sow and track class is really nice. Plus if kunark+ the ranger can pick up a Swarmcaller for almost nothing and now you have a proc slower.
Old 04-17-2020, 02:04 PM
Kobold

I was in a stables group in City of Mist once with 4x rogues, one bard, one enchanter. It was glorious. We (rogues) just shared the tanking around and nothing survived much past the third round of quadruple hasted backstabs
Old 04-17-2020, 02:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnair [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was in a stables group in City of Mist once with 4x rogues, one bard, one enchanter. It was glorious. We (rogues) just shared the tanking around and nothing survived much past the third round of quadruple hasted backstabs
I like this one.
Old 04-18-2020, 10:47 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnair [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We did something similar at the temple once. Five monks, one shaman and a pile of dead mobs.
Old 04-18-2020, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

I remember being in a group of 5 rangers and 1 not ranger (cleric?) at hands in KC a couple years back (when the entire server was working on their ranger alts). Was good fun.

Also did 5 mages and ranger. Also fun. We need to work on less dynamic groups. Spamming the same class is funny.
Closed Thread