Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2020, 12:52 PM
Sarnak

"I know I'll get no justice here, so I will let the gods decide my fate. I demand a trial by combat!"
Old 12-02-2020, 02:12 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondrake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn cry baby threads happen every day. It blows my mind how grown adults cry and whine over such trivial actions in a video game. It's a video game, but clearly it's your life and a way to cope and escape from reality. Get a life instead of taking a video game so serious.
Lol, this seems slightly oxymoronic. You appear to be whining about people taking the game too seriously by whining, and you tell them to "get a life instead of taking a video game so serious," yet you are here on the same forum wasting your time to respond by whining that they are whining...

Go take some of your own advice buddy!
Old 12-02-2020, 02:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by regandna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, this seems slightly oxymoronic. You appear to be whining about people taking the game too seriously by whining, and you tell them to "get a life instead of taking a video game so serious," yet you are here on the same forum wasting your time to respond by whining that they are whining...

RNF is a vicious cycle indeed.
Old 12-02-2020, 03:22 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by regandna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

In the UK, it's called "whinging".

User Bondrake is speaking truth but completely misses the point. It IS a game, but playing the game is impossible when a <RIOTFAG> is completely fucking the zone you're in.

I suspect Bondrake is the Lvl 60 Shaman camping Treants for their uber-gold or the 60 Dru quadding LFay Sister camp for the mad FS drops.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-02-2020, 03:24 PM
Aviak

^ Image load fail [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-02-2020, 06:07 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheopisIV [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In the UK, it's called "whinging".

User Bondrake is speaking truth but completely misses the point. It IS a game, but playing the game is impossible when a <RIOTFAG> is completely fucking the zone you're in.

I suspect Bondrake is the Lvl 60 Shaman camping Treants for their uber-gold or the 60 Dru quadding LFay Sister camp for the mad FS drops.

We’re really stooping to homophobic insults?
Old 12-02-2020, 07:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheopisIV [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My apologies your Honor, I was ill prepared for the trial to commence so early. I'll consider compressing and uploading the video evidence as required by this court of law ASAP!

did you try logging on a riot toon and training him back? I heard that's the way.
Old 12-02-2020, 07:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toryas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think he used one of the magic words that usually gets snortles in trouble.
Old 12-02-2020, 07:46 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toryas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's only Homophobic if you want it to be.
Old 12-02-2020, 08:14 PM
Kobold

Quote:
It's only Homophobic if you want it to be.
It could also be considered hate speech in certain context.
Closed Thread