Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Old 01-07-2021, 12:28 PM
Aviak

Hi Creatures! Welcome to the Castle!

Saf
Old 01-07-2021, 02:22 PM
Aviak

Greetings. I would very much like to be a member of < Castle > on Green. Darkwulf 9 Shaman and Selestine 7 Cleric. Thankyou.
Old 01-07-2021, 08:51 PM
Aviak

Greetings Darkwulf! Send a tell to any Castle member in game and they will put you in touch with an officer!

Saf
Old 01-12-2021, 07:10 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Hi all.

Thanks posting this thread! I’m a returning casual player looking for a fun group of folks to level with and enjoy this game that I used to love! You guys still open to casuals? My character’s name is Nollander (level 3 bard on green).

Thank you!
Old 01-13-2021, 12:25 PM
Aviak

Hi Nollander! Thanks for looking into us! Reach out to any Castle member in game and they can put you in touch with a guild officer!

Saf
Old 01-26-2021, 04:43 PM
Large Rat

after some 18 or so years away i happened across this server on youtube, and joined in early December, now a newbie level 44 ranger on blue finding out I've forgotten more about this game than I remember.

I would like to join a guild that is a mix of casual with the possibility of eventually raiding when time permits as i get more levels as I have a few more responsibilities now than i did nearly 2 decades ago. I heard good things about your guild and was interested in talking to someone about joining if someone could point me in the right direction
Old 01-26-2021, 05:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollidingNeurons [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
after some 18 or so years away i happened across this server on youtube, and joined in early December, now a newbie level 44 ranger on blue finding out I've forgotten more about this game than I remember.

I would like to join a guild that is a mix of casual with the possibility of eventually raiding when time permits as i get more levels as I have a few more responsibilities now than i did nearly 2 decades ago. I heard good things about your guild and was interested in talking to someone about joining if someone could point me in the right direction
Just reach out to any Castle member in game and they can put you in touch with an officer. It sounds like Castle will be a great fit and I’m looking forward to seeing you around the garrison!
Old 01-26-2021, 05:28 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewallx39 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just reach out to any Castle member in game and they can put you in touch with an officer. It sounds like Castle will be a great fit and I’m looking forward to seeing you around the garrison!
thanks. i spoke with someone and they left a message on discord so just waiting to hear back.
Old 01-26-2021, 06:53 PM
Large Rat

BTW, in game name is Tanlawen
Old 01-29-2021, 02:56 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default LFGuild to Join

i am a Paladin in Green Server[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Name: Palnala