Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 04-06-2022, 11:03 AM
Kobold

TLDR:

OP is a cheap fuck.

Porter is dumb for accepting pre agreed to terms.

Pretty much everyone did the normal RnF thing of piling on a guild when the opportunity presented itself
Old 04-06-2022, 11:22 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I go and take my time to level up a free porting Druid on green
This sounds great! Well, until you get bored and realize you are wasting your time and logout. Then you will have to come back to reality from the magical fairly land that only exists inside of the head of the deranged.

In the meantime the rest of us will continue donating 50p for ports because we value others time and not just our own. Coincidentally this will also subsidize the ports of people like smoofers because if everyone tipped exactly 20p I am pretty sure the service would dry up pretty quickly.

Frankly I really appreciate the service. The amount of time it actually saves me is incredible. Imagine running from WC to CS.
Old 04-06-2022, 12:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoofers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The druids I pay 20pp to port me seem to disagree. And I'm not complaining about their service, I'm telling you that you can pay 20pp and not more. Doing this over a long time period means you have more money yourself in the end. Not sure how else I can say it.

Please try to calm down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
take note students, this is what we commonly refer to as "a cheap ass bastard"

don't ever port or buff this guy, and if he bears your guild tag, you should fix that.
Old 04-06-2022, 12:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
absolutely should have tipped more, closer to 50 and 50

plat is not rare, and is easy as fuck to farm.

i'm starting to think that alot of you are black or european IRL
You’re right - plat is easy to farm so go farm more if you don’t like your tip

See it works both ways
Old 04-06-2022, 12:25 PM
Kobold

Tunabros, it's apparent you're upset since you're lashing out and pushing to cancel me in a 22 year old elf simulator. I'm sorry to hear my stance offends you. You can do better, though.
Old 04-06-2022, 12:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoofers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tunabros, it's apparent you're upset since you're lashing out and pushing to cancel me in a 22 year old elf simulator. I'm sorry to hear my stance offends you. You can do better, though.
translation: I am poor
Old 04-06-2022, 12:35 PM
Sarnak

I pay 100p usually a port, it's very convenient. Literally can save up to 30 minutes of your session. I had no clue people paid 20 lol, that's awful.
Old 04-06-2022, 12:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
absolutely should have tipped more, closer to 50 and 50

plat is not rare, and is easy as fuck to farm.

i'm starting to think that alot of you are black or european IRL
Hmm i thought 60pp total for both was pretty generous. I’ve never had anyone tip me for item transfers before so i’ll be sure to request the standard 50pp fee upfront hereonin. Thanks for correcting me on that.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 04-06-2022, 12:54 PM
Fire Giant

sorry 20pp is just way too fuckin cheap, unless you are new

pay the daps well so the service doesn't discontinue. there are hardly any daps in non peak hours now and i blame you cheap fucks
Old 04-06-2022, 01:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagorf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorry 20pp is just way too fuckin cheap, unless you are new

pay the daps well so the service doesn't discontinue. there are hardly any daps in non peak hours now and i blame you cheap fucks
Most porters are in their 30s or 40s, so I'll use hill giants as an example of an equivalent way to make platinum. How much mana does it take to kill a hill giant, which gives an average of 25pp in plat and droppables? How much mana does it take to port someone? I'll let you do the math, it's not difficult.

Hope this helps.