Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 09-18-2022, 06:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but do you have robot insurance? bullshit I have seen in my nearly six decades having to put up with BAD IDEAS dragging generation after generation, like an unspooling intestine from that scene from The Cell (recommend)
Robots are very strong though. They want to eat your medications

The Cell is great, they kinda do that torture at the end of Braveheart too, taking your guts out. I’d still rather have that than the one where they trap you in a swamp covered in honey for the bugs to eat you alive. That one sounded pretty rough
Old 09-19-2022, 01:31 AM
Planar Protector

Yeah, The Cell still creeps me out. It makes me think J-Lo missed her shot. She should gone horror/gore/sci fi/scream queen. When she kind of goes over to being just a toy for the madman? She is scaring me!
Old 09-19-2022, 02:22 AM
Sarnak

I don't play much, but I did have some total knob rocket wearing full black panther and shit tier armor from <Riot> in CoM try to lie about what camp he was at.. While I had been clearing that camp for like 7 hours with a friend.

He then tried to show up, insist he'd been clearing it the whole time and we needed to leave or a GM would "ban us immediately". Even his group mates were like dude you're full of shit stop this garbage let's go somewhere else.

I gave every member of that group 10k to boot him. They did. He sat LFG for the next 3 days until I quit that alt.

Fuck you random Iksar <Riot> alt monk.
Old 09-19-2022, 09:03 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ran into a guy in lguk FURIOUS at me that I HAD THE NERVETO killed fullspawned cav while his group was allegedly making its way to it though parked at ass/up

lol
Dalsavis? Yea he's a hothead
Old 09-20-2022, 01:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teako [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I gave every member of that group 10k to boot him.

You should have given them 9,800 apiece. Tell them you want to buy the monk's freedom.

That must be some Ferrari monk!

Everybody thinks they're a badass until the smart player with a fat wad starts dishing out the bills to send the idiot packing. So very well done, much respect.
Old 09-20-2022, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teako [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't play much, but I did have some total knob rocket wearing full black panther and shit tier armor from <Riot> in CoM try to lie about what camp he was at.. While I had been clearing that camp for like 7 hours with a friend.

He then tried to show up, insist he'd been clearing it the whole time and we needed to leave or a GM would "ban us immediately". Even his group mates were like dude you're full of shit stop this garbage let's go somewhere else.

I gave every member of that group 10k to boot him. They did. He sat LFG for the next 3 days until I quit that alt.

Fuck you random Iksar <Riot> alt monk.
Love stories like this. Well played.
Old 09-21-2022, 09:52 PM
Banned

and then everybody clapped
(lol)
Old 09-21-2022, 10:49 PM
Fire Giant

the server is so old and most players have been here for so long

there's really no need to take any shit from anyone or be extra patient with some dickhead

my gaming experience will not change a bit because i am being more forgiving. i still do my shit, get my pixels, and have my own crew. just fuck them because i dont wanna deal with them
Old 09-22-2022, 02:03 PM
Orc

Yeah there's Dbags everywhere unfortunately, sometimes you can't save people from their own stupidity.

Doesn't matter what game or server. I've ran into absolutely amazing people on both blue and green, but also had the misfortune of dealing with human stains ¯\_(ツ)_/¯