Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2015, 09:33 PM
Fire Giant

Default That desk throw

So, I've watched this video and the raw footage a few times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B6fB5iVwBE

I'm left with a pair of exceptionally strong, emotional feelings about the situation. The first is that the officer's timing, approach, follow-through and overall form with the desk flip was superb. That's the kind of flip you can only pull off after intensive training and practice. Sincerely, well done.

The second is that if the pregnant 14 year old girl DOESN'T name the kid Flip (if it's a boy), it will be a grave injustice. We haven't had that first name since the 50's and 60's, and it's time to bring it back.
Old 10-27-2015, 10:01 PM
Fire Giant

Sad that this officer was put in this situation. Why not just gtfo? I'd say the same thing if it were a black cop throwing a white girl down - even a family member. Listen to instructions... Stupid.
Old 10-27-2015, 11:19 PM
Banned

"Like a drag doll"
Thank you American public schools.
Old 10-27-2015, 11:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegaStoat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, I've watched this video and the raw footage a few times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B6fB5iVwBE
The country is on edge...There's a war on police coming. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe in 10 years. For every 1 person with mixed feelings theres 10 more with feelings that are set in stone.
Now ask yourself which side those 10 will be on.
The side of the children?
Or the side of the man who abuses defenseless girls for being verbally disruptive.
Oh, also, the officer in this video beat the shit out of a vet not too long ago. Hes got a track record for abusing those that cant fight back.
Old 10-27-2015, 11:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by B4EQWASCOOL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sad that this officer was put in this situation. Why not just gtfo? I'd say the same thing if it were a black cop throwing a white girl down - even a family member. Listen to instructions... Stupid.
Dont make it something its not. This isnt race. This is police. The only color to concern yourself here is Blue. They are trained to be better than you in their minds in every way shape or form, When in reality, they are your lessers by occupation.
Old 10-28-2015, 12:54 AM
Planar Protector

"He can also help kids out at the school"
Here let me help you out of that desk *flip* *drag*

He's a god damn HERO. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-28-2015, 01:38 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's a god damn HERO. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty much. A young lady like that causing a fuss there makes me question how many other class sessions she's disrupted, and how many kids in the classroom have parents (or just one parent) working 2 jobs, busting their ass and trying to provide for their kid and help give them a better shot at a life that's better than theirs. Only to have their education undermined by bratty flecks of shit like this girl that have to have their needs attended to by the system.

The dude is a hero. I think he should have used a taser though.
Old 10-28-2015, 01:54 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegaStoat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The dude is a hero. I think he should have used a taser though.
You give verbal command. You wait to check for compliance. Radio for a non-lethal unit (taser mostly).

What he did is dangerous and possibly illegal given her position and lack of meaningful resistance.

This isn't the story. A young black Church man was killed in Palm Beach, he was a cousin of NFL Patriots Legend Vince Wilfork.

Big story being buried because its worse than the Mike Brown narrative. Mike Brown was a proven criminal with a record, this Church boy in a Christian Rock Band was just a normal guy scheduled to perform at Church the next day lol.

Shot 6 times. Fuck a desk toss.
Old 10-28-2015, 09:26 AM
Planar Protector

Believe it or not, we have police specifically for stuff like this. They are the ones who are granted the power to initiate the use of force to resolve problems. It's not pretty, but this is specifically why we have them. Did the girl get seriously injured or killed? If not then if use of force was necessary, it was done in a just way where neither the recipient of the force nor any bystanders were injured. I have no idea if what the girl did required the use of force though. It would be great if we had some context, such as the minutes leading up to this moment. Without that context, any determination of whether this officer's actions were reasonable is mere speculation.
Old 10-28-2015, 09:54 AM
Planar Protector

Literally never a valid reason for a man to handle a little girl like that.

More of you would understand this if you weren't built like little girls yourself.
Closed Thread