Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2021, 06:09 PM
Banned

My cokehead neighbor is always talking about crypto... Like really fast, all the time. Things have value if humans give them value, pretty much.

The flintstones paid for everything in sand dollars in that documentary, the flintstones movie starring john goodman.
Old 07-01-2021, 06:13 AM
Large Rat

I'm getting about 50% daily return in the DOGE/BTC bot the last few days. But if I would've just held the same amount in Doge it would be 100% returns. The bot is good for volatility, but is inferior to holding if the coin is also on a bull run. I'm using this crypto bot to hedge the amount of Doge I hold. It limits my total upside, but I have some downside protection since I get to keep my 20% arbitrage profits even if the coin plummets - and that's because if it did drop I would continue to hold anyway as a long time hodler already. If you're looking to make a quick buck and not hold doge, you'd be better off buying right now and set a limit sell at a good amount of profit.
Old 07-01-2021, 06:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I don't didn't know what to do, so other than making a new thread i bumps this 1

Crime at a whole new level lol
plz don't dox our uk posters
Old 07-01-2021, 06:47 AM
Banned

ESEA (Counterstrike league matchmaking software, predates the valve matchmaking and its pay $15/month to use) installed a bitcoin miner in its software that would run on low downtime. He apparently only took about $3500 after a pretty good amount of botting, but that was stealth botting.
Old 07-01-2021, 08:47 AM
Banned

maybe this why the forums suddenly got 30,000 users?
Old 07-01-2021, 08:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
plz don't dox our uk posters
<3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread