Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2021, 08:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Another TLP post - seeks Cazic Thule
*clicks empty recycle bin* [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-20-2021, 12:50 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

rofl
Old 05-20-2021, 01:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

rofl
fam u still hvent told me ur dudes names on aradune...

i saw a guild called <Trumpers For Biden> earlier and thought of u
Old 05-20-2021, 02:16 PM
Banned

Lil froggy necro

Seyadinai

i am like afk and staring at the wall with a migraine tho, autoloot is so god damn nice

i take it i can't buy 40 slot 100% wr bags until later expacs unock?

gonna log over to vox and see
Old 05-20-2021, 02:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lil froggy necro

Seyadinai

i am like afk and staring at the wall with a migraine tho, autoloot is so god damn nice

i take it i can't buy 40 slot 100% wr bags until later expacs unock?

gonna log over to vox and see
autoloot was super confusing for me, but yeah it is super sick once you get it set up for the area you are leveling in... i made a lot of money in warrens.. but not sure if a frog can get passed the asshole guards...

dont ask me anything about 40-slot bags because i dont know shit about them..

ironically i have a head ache too, and i never get them unless i am hungover, so naturally i wonder if im dying of a brain tumor or something
Old 05-20-2021, 02:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
autoloot was super confusing for me, but yeah it is super sick once you get it set up for the area you are leveling in... i made a lot of money in warrens.. but not sure if a frog can get passed the asshole guards...

dont ask me anything about 40-slot bags because i dont know shit about them..

ironically i have a head ache too, and i never get them unless i am hungover, so naturally i wonder if im dying of a brain tumor or something
yeah u can buy bigger bagsd on the other servers, but i think i can get a 20 slot on aradune

guesssing, u wont be able to do that before like luclin/pop/loy on mischief?? Idk

anyway - fuck my head hurts

IVU pots are sold at like basically every city!!! and u just go up to pok, grab ivu pot (or at bizar, u can get from shaman, ivu for 10 clicks) and then u can just ivu right past the guard np

suprised they killed u cuzse those guarsd are green normally u can just zip past them and into the zone

the ones outside suck! lvl 8-12 oof ??? can sorta dodge past them if u have enough hp, but they are also on heretic faction so no longer become a problem after a little bit

warrens is fun! i may hit it up at lvl 20
Old 05-20-2021, 02:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
yeah u can buy bigger bagsd on the other servers, but i think i can get a 20 slot on aradune

guesssing, u wont be able to do that before like luclin/pop/loy on mischief?? Idk

anyway - fuck my head hurts

IVU pots are sold at like basically every city!!! and u just go up to pok, grab ivu pot (or at bizar, u can get from shaman, ivu for 10 clicks) and then u can just ivu right past the guard np

suprised they killed u cuzse those guarsd are green normally u can just zip past them and into the zone

the ones outside suck! lvl 8-12 oof ??? can sorta dodge past them if u have enough hp, but they are also on heretic faction so no longer become a problem after a little bit

warrens is fun! i may hit it up at lvl 20
didnt know about IVU potions being that easy to find.. i wouldnt do warrens at 20... would go there much lower, fam... at like 18 its getting in a weird spot where like... the mobs start to gray out, and the mobs you need to kill for exp are too dangerous to access because of high level NPCs and stuff in same room as them..

would probably go to warrens pretty early if you really want to make some $$$ early (if not, just have fun doing whatever)... once you hit paludal caverns (if you hit it), you will be mid 20s, then TOFS.. mid 30s... then Gunthak... mid 40s.. then Velks lab.. 50...
in 2-3 days...lmao.

It's so fast. I really hope it's notably slower on Mischief so leveling feels meaningful. It's supposed to be...

i dont recommend buying any bags on Aradune until you try Mischief first because I have a feeling you may not want to play on Aradune after Mischief launch...
Old 05-20-2021, 02:40 PM
Banned

ya same, i'm not buy8ing wr bags on any chars that dont become my main

thats how DBC getss u
Old 05-20-2021, 02:40 PM
Banned

since i'm good at doing it oldschool i'm goood )

wish this stupid migraine would go away [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-20-2021, 02:41 PM
Banned

FROGLOK aka gUkTAn'Z are so cool tho! OMG <3 theya re bhe bestssstestest! O.o
Closed Thread