Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 09-11-2022, 04:10 AM
Kobold

Default Rudeness

Ever played the nice guy and invited a lower level player into a group. Invited a guy into my group and we didn't really need him, but I wanted to be nice. Guy ends being a total douche bag and I had to kick him from the group after 5 mins of playing. For every nice person I meet here, I meet at least 1 or 2 douchebags.
Old 09-11-2022, 04:17 AM
Planar Protector

Some folks just bring out the best in others.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 09-11-2022, 11:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by long.liam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ever played the nice guy and invited a lower level player into a group. Invited a guy into my group and we didn't really need him, but I wanted to be nice. Guy ends being a total douche bag and I had to kick him from the group after 5 mins of playing. For every nice person I meet here, I meet at least 1 or 2 douchebags.
I have never met a douche on green in 54 levels now, but that’s probably because I don’t raid

The one time I couldn’t believe someone was being a complete dick to me was because he was one of the last few RP’ers left on the server and our races were enemies (DE vs HE). And even then he was still nice enough to sneakily let me know mid-threats

Compared to the WoW community this one, at least the non-raiders, are disgustingly nice

Not saying I don’t believe you though, I’m sure there’s always some bad apples
Old 09-11-2022, 01:11 PM
Banned

ran into a guy in lguk FURIOUS at me that I HAD THE NERVETO killed fullspawned cav while his group was allegedly making its way to it though parked at ass/up

lol
Old 09-12-2022, 07:27 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ran into a guy in lguk FURIOUS at me that I HAD THE NERVETO killed fullspawned cav while his group was allegedly making its way to it though parked at ass/up

lol
thought you knew no one cares.
Kittens Who Say Meow / Asgard / The Mystical Order / Forsaken / Aftermath
Sacrifice*P99G*
[] Tunare 2000+ Kabijito [] FippyDarkpaw TLP Radda []
Old 09-12-2022, 09:47 AM
Planar Protector

Same thing happened to me in my latest group. Didn't need the guy, but let him join. Then he proceeded to pull mobs when asked not to. No one died, so he thought no harm no foul. I kicked him anyhow.
Old 09-12-2022, 10:04 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqravenprince [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Same thing happened to me in my latest group. Didn't need the guy, but let him join. Then he proceeded to pull mobs when asked not to. No one died, so he thought no harm no foul. I kicked him anyhow.
Lol. I was pulling on my monk in lguk and trying to clear some sticky spawns because our sueper undergeared paladin, while good at keeping aggro was keeping our cleric own, so I had to keep the pulls single and sometime guy isn't very forgiving. This druid basically thought he was amazing and said he would pull if I wouldn't because he could root and heal, he would pick up the slack. I told him to let me split spawns first and then I'd keep them coming in steady as they respawned. He didn't listen, pulled a whole bunch and wiped us because I wasn't going fast enough. So instead of a bit slower exp to start, he wanted to lose exp and do a corpse run deep in lguk. Lots of fun, these lot.
Old 09-12-2022, 12:16 PM
Banned

I avoid doing the Hill Giants in Lake Rathe because it's virtually impossible to avoid drama.

You can play squeaky clean, generous, and forgiving. Just like loaning friends money...just a matter of time before things go south.
Old 09-12-2022, 12:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I avoid doing the Hill Giants in Rathe Mountains because it's virtually impossible to avoid drama.

You can play squeaky clean, generous, and forgiving. Just like loaning friends money...just a matter of time before things go south.
Old 09-12-2022, 12:19 PM
Banned

Im a fuckin idiot