Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2018, 08:23 PM
Sarnak

Default Xzhaa and Aftermath Spies

Hi All!
Just want to make a post to let everyone know, AM actively has spies in other guilds to find targets and cockblock developing guilds from progressing.

Xzhaa admitted to me today that he had a spy in Blood Guard "Skrizz" a 60 shaman account that he got info from his friend on a long time ago. Obviously, Skrizz was quickly deguilded, and any other toons associated with that account.

While he was online on skrizz, we called a raid to Kael for Keldorek Dek`torek. Giving out the time of pop on our MOTD.

Low and behold, AM is in Kael, they engaged KDT exactly at spawn time and killed him ontop of us.

Its good to know the new low that is Aftermath. Spies to stop progress on younger guilds. Goodjob Xzhaa! YOU DID IT!

Xzhaa denied telling them the pop time, as a spy would.
Cyverr also told me he was not behind AM killing it, he zoned out and didnt help them kill.

Time for guilds to re-check their rosters and see what other spies they have sitting in their, feeding target info and running interceptions.
Old 03-18-2018, 08:28 PM
Planar Protector

Proof?

Cause on those lines Sirken told me he would drop 1 mil plat in my account for any information leading to the ban of anyone RMTing.

Sounds to me that y’all got beat out and trying to put blame on someone you didn’t like to begin with.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 03-19-2018, 07:52 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Proof?
Sounds to me that y’all got beat out and trying to put blame on someone you didn’t like to begin with.
This is coming from the guy that used Discord in a mischievous way to get pixels from other guilds hard work. damn, thats the pot calling the kettle black as fuck.
Old 03-19-2018, 09:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenderizer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
black as fuck.
Post is racist. Ban plz.
Old 03-19-2018, 01:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenderizer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is coming from the guy that used Discord in a mischievous way to get pixels from other guilds hard work. damn, thats the pot calling the kettle black as fuck.
Server is small timers are easy to get. Blood Guard ain’t special, well a little special since they bring 20+ for something 3 people can do. Git Gud.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 03-18-2018, 08:29 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by seananetsberger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi All!
Just want to make a post to let everyone know, AM actively has spies in other guilds to find targets and cockblock developing guilds from progressing.

Xzhaa admitted to me today that he had a spy in Blood Guard "Skrizz" a 60 shaman account that he got info from his friend on a long time ago. Obviously, Skrizz was quickly deguilded, and any other toons associated with that account.

While he was online on skrizz, we called a raid to Kael for Keldorek Dek`torek. Giving out the time of pop on our MOTD.

Low and behold, AM is in Kael, they engaged KDT exactly at spawn time and killed him ontop of us.

Its good to know the new low that is Aftermath. Spies to stop progress on younger guilds. Goodjob Xzhaa! YOU DID IT!

Xzhaa denied telling them the pop time, as a spy would.
Cyverr also told me he was not behind AM killing it, he zoned out and didnt help them kill.

Time for guilds to re-check their rosters and see what other spies they have sitting in their, feeding target info and running interceptions.
If this is true.. he isn't a good spy. More on the lines of idiot
Sarnak

Xzhaa has been my friend in EQ since lvl 15. Friendship over.
Fire Giant

AM really doesn't need spies at all. We do our own tracking of spawn timers of every mob we care about. Sounds like Xzhaa was trolling you about spying on your guild...and you took the bait.
Old 03-18-2018, 08:30 PM
Kobold

Lol, we're socking statue, big surprise, there we are. We've had presence there since window opened, no need for a spy to tell us when a mob is supposed to spawn. Sorry you didn't get to raid, bro.
Old 03-18-2018, 08:33 PM
Kobold

I prefer my elf inquisitions to occur at 3 am in a locked teamspeak channel in which case you are not there to defend your own honor.