Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2017, 03:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sorry, did I need to use racial slurs and homophobic speech to be besties with you?
That sounds like a rant or a flame, which isn't the purpose of this forum. Please PM me and we can talk about it <3
Old 09-15-2017, 04:58 AM
Fire Giant

Your items are as good as gone if you trust them with anybody on this server. Unless you know someone in real life willing to create a p99 account to do the transfer for you, your best bet is just to find a secluded area, drop them on the ground and log over real quick on your other account (or do it in the tunnel if you're a true boss).

If you absolutely have to rely on another human to do it for you, you should at least take care to properly vet them. Get some form of real life identification so that you can track them down to confront them IRL if they steal your 40k fungi tunic from you. Be EXTREMELY careful tho because it's pretty easy to falsify documents for strangers over the internet. They could use a relative's information or worse just make something up and you'd be shit out of luck!

Good luck to you though man. I'd offer to help you out but I'm probably the least trustworthy person on this server. I've scammed people out of millions or possibly billions of plat worth of items so far by volunteering transfer services in the tunnel. It's crazy how people will trust you with items as valuable as a FUNGI tunic just because you're level 60 and in a reputable guild! People are way too trusting. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Plush Bufnstuf
Last edited by LiQuid; 09-15-2017 at 05:00 AM..
Old 09-15-2017, 05:13 AM
Planar Protector

10/10 thread

great community

good posts
Old 09-15-2017, 05:26 AM
Kobold

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-15-2017, 05:50 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4c0nhunt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agreed. Who would trust someone who likens themselves to a fictional character for which there are a grand total of zero contemporary first hand witnesses for outside of the bible that where actually alive when he was claimed to have lived?
It was a joke.
Old 09-15-2017, 06:44 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiQuid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your items are as good as gone if you trust them with anybody on this server. Unless you know someone in real life willing to create a p99 account to do the transfer for you, your best bet is just to find a secluded area, drop them on the ground and log over real quick on your other account (or do it in the tunnel if you're a true boss).

If you absolutely have to rely on another human to do it for you, you should at least take care to properly vet them. Get some form of real life identification so that you can track them down to confront them IRL if they steal your 40k fungi tunic from you. Be EXTREMELY careful tho because it's pretty easy to falsify documents for strangers over the internet. They could use a relative's information or worse just make something up and you'd be shit out of luck!

Good luck to you though man. I'd offer to help you out but I'm probably the least trustworthy person on this server. I've scammed people out of millions or possibly billions of plat worth of items so far by volunteering transfer services in the tunnel. It's crazy how people will trust you with items as valuable as a FUNGI tunic just because you're level 60 and in a reputable guild! People are way too trusting. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's a nice story. I've been playing here a long time, and I've never had any problems transferring with random 50s/60s in reputable guilds. The only thing I feared with a transfer was bad plat or items that would get me flagged and banned. Being retired and only logging in to help people / tool around I don't really care that much anymore. I've never feared someone would steal my plat or items. I have utmost faith in the GMs here when it comes to taking out the trash in the community.
Last edited by Bruno; 09-15-2017 at 06:47 AM..
Old 09-15-2017, 08:20 AM
Fire Giant

Bruno, I think you just fed the troll. From her signature she looks stuffed already.
Old 09-15-2017, 08:26 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by username17 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bruno, I think you just fed the troll. From her signature she looks stuffed already.
Yea, I know he's trolling. Poor op is already paranoid though and doesn't know what a troll fest these forums are. He's just trying to get some items to another toon. Inside the game is a lot more cordial.
Old 09-15-2017, 08:34 AM
Planar Protector

You're entirely right Bruno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabolic2442 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't mean any offense but how do I make sure you wouldn't just take my items?
He is a level 60 DARK ELF necromancer. Lets face it, having this character is a sunk investment and one is never going to get back.

Perhaps Bruno is just looking for an excuse to eat a ban so he can reroll iksar.

Some well founded paranoia, Diabolic! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Jimjam; 09-15-2017 at 08:36 AM..
Old 09-15-2017, 08:48 AM
Planar Protector

OP is the Nigerian prince who just inherited 10 million and can't keep it all, will you help him get rid of it?
Closed Thread