Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2017, 08:53 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're entirely right Bruno.

He is a level 60 DARK ELF necromancer. Lets face it, having this character is a sunk investment and one is never going to get back.

Perhaps Bruno is just looking for an excuse to eat a ban so he can reroll iksar.

Some well founded paranoia, Diabolic! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I could never disrespect my necromancer like that [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. He's my baby. Would have to reroll de despite superior iksar race.
Old 09-15-2017, 09:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabolic2442 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I took a long break from the game and recently came back. No one I had on my friends list still plays, how do I trust someone to transfer items for me? Should I first try to join a guild?
I would be most pleased to serve as accessory to your RMT activities, OP. However, please be advised this offer is subject to the following terms and conditions.

This AGREEMENT constitutes the entirety of the agreement between ORIGINAL POSTER ("OP," "Curious Party," "Cynic," "victim,") and MASKEDMELON ("melon," "mm," "little one").

I. TIME

a. OP shall furnish melon, emerald jewel of the west, with an extensive list of DESIRED TRANSFER DATES AND TIMES within ONE (1) DRAGON SPAWN CYCLE (henceforth "spawn cycle," "cycle").
b. melon, most fabulous, shall arbitrarily, but not without minimally negligent consideration and in no case not following careful consultation with OP, OP's representatives or others of melon's choosing and having determined in good faith, the least convenient time for OP and with consideration thereof, select the MOST CONVENIENT DATE AND TIME ("convenient date," "date") least impactful to, but not limited to relevant general melon activities and aberrant indulgences.

II. LOCATION

a. OP expressly relinquishes any and all claim to the PLACE OF ACTIVITY ("place," "location," "spot"). The spot shall be determined and may only be renamed at the sole discretion of melon, superbly fantastic.

III. THE TRANSFER

a. OP shall have ALL RELEVANT CHARACTERS ("characters," "chars," "toons" *considerable cringe*) PREVIOUSLY DELIVERED AND STATIONED ("located," "parked") at the spot no later than THREE (3) GAME DAYS prior to THE TRANSFER ("transfer," "swap," "thinly veiled real market transaction").
b. The transfer shall occur most expeditiously and OP shall conduct zerself in such manner as to not offend the exceptional sensibilities or in anyway trivialize the great value of melon's, blessed among fruits, limited elfplay time.

IV. COMPENSATION

a. OP shall compensate melon for the forgoing services in a manner and value deemed acceptable at the sole discretion of melon, the sweet, as follows.

1. compensation shall be rendered unto melon, most fantastic no later than TWO (2) cycles from the date of this AGREEMENT.
2. compensation shall be comprised of a collection of words total in value no less than 1/10th the FREE COMMONLANDS MARKET VALUE of all goods subject to the transfer. Words are cheap. This is many words. The words shall be suitably varied and arranged in such fashions as to redden melon, the quiet, in a squall of textual headpats and praise.
3. Compensation shall be rendered into melon, most exceptional, via public forum thread indedication thereto.

V. TERMINATION

a. This AGREEMENT may be terminated at any time by melon for any reason at all, should OP be found to be a douche of melon, superbly fabulous, tire of the exchange, melon, supremely fantastic, may terminate the AGREEMENT and OP shall reimburse melon, most wonderful, with a written apology carefully detailing OP's transgressions, inadequacies and any applicable real life shortcomings.
Old 09-15-2017, 10:47 AM
Sarnak

I can help you. My charname is Lolmasterblasterrocket. He's a Level 1 human warrior and logged in EC tunnel. Just send me a message here.
Old 09-15-2017, 01:13 PM
Sarnak

Everybody knows if you need to find the cream of the crop on this server, just do a /who all bard. All bards can be trusted implicitly and are decent, upstanding citizens.
Old 09-15-2017, 03:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabolic2442 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't mean any offense but how do I make sure you wouldn't just take my items?
As has been said, it's a bannable offense. Just put stuff in trade window. Send a tell to them saying "transfer all these bags/items/and plat to character x" wait for them to say yes. And then hit trade. Make sure your logs are on. And if you have any trouble just file a petition with the logs and you will get your items back. Might take a while. But it will happen.
Old 09-15-2017, 03:08 PM
Fire Giant

It's already been mentioned but GM's ban people for "scamming". That's why people are so nonchalant about handing Puppet Strings (~200k item) to total strangers for OT hammers. There is essentially no risk involved for the owner of the strings.

If you transfer shit by dropping it on the ground, and someone roams by and picks it up you are fucked so don't do that with anything valuable. Just find someone that wouldn't want to risk their account being banned.
Old 09-15-2017, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would be most pleased to serve as accessory to your RMT activities, OP. However, please be advised this offer is subject to the following terms and conditions.

This AGREEMENT constitutes the entirety of the agreement between ORIGINAL POSTER ("OP," "Curious Party," "Cynic," "victim,") and MASKEDMELON ("melon," "mm," "little one").

I. TIME

a. OP shall furnish melon, emerald jewel of the west, with an extensive list of DESIRED TRANSFER DATES AND TIMES within ONE (1) DRAGON SPAWN CYCLE (henceforth "spawn cycle," "cycle").
b. melon, most fabulous, shall arbitrarily, but not without minimally negligent consideration and in no case not following careful consultation with OP, OP's representatives or others of melon's choosing and having determined in good faith, the least convenient time for OP and with consideration thereof, select the MOST CONVENIENT DATE AND TIME ("convenient date," "date") least impactful to, but not limited to relevant general melon activities and aberrant indulgences.

II. LOCATION

a. OP expressly relinquishes any and all claim to the PLACE OF ACTIVITY ("place," "location," "spot"). The spot shall be determined and may only be renamed at the sole discretion of melon, superbly fantastic.

III. THE TRANSFER

a. OP shall have ALL RELEVANT CHARACTERS ("characters," "chars," "toons" *considerable cringe*) PREVIOUSLY DELIVERED AND STATIONED ("located," "parked") at the spot no later than THREE (3) GAME DAYS prior to THE TRANSFER ("transfer," "swap," "thinly veiled real market transaction").
b. The transfer shall occur most expeditiously and OP shall conduct zerself in such manner as to not offend the exceptional sensibilities or in anyway trivialize the great value of melon's, blessed among fruits, limited elfplay time.

IV. COMPENSATION

a. OP shall compensate melon for the forgoing services in a manner and value deemed acceptable at the sole discretion of melon, the sweet, as follows.

1. compensation shall be rendered unto melon, most fantastic no later than TWO (2) cycles from the date of this AGREEMENT.
2. compensation shall be comprised of a collection of words total in value no less than 1/10th the FREE COMMONLANDS MARKET VALUE of all goods subject to the transfer. Words are cheap. This is many words. The words shall be suitably varied and arranged in such fashions as to redden melon, the quiet, in a squall of textual headpats and praise.
3. Compensation shall be rendered into melon, most exceptional, via public forum thread indedication thereto.

V. TERMINATION

a. This AGREEMENT may be terminated at any time by melon for any reason at all, should OP be found to be a douche of melon, superbly fabulous, tire of the exchange, melon, supremely fantastic, may terminate the AGREEMENT and OP shall reimburse melon, most wonderful, with a written apology carefully detailing OP's transgressions, inadequacies and any applicable real life shortcomings.
Lol pai, that's awesome.
Old 09-15-2017, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Hello friend. Please give to me the items so that I may test the power of the attack. Rest assured I will return immediately.
Old 09-15-2017, 04:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's already been mentioned but GM's ban people for "scamming". That's why people are so nonchalant about handing Puppet Strings (~200k item) to total strangers for OT hammers. There is essentially no risk involved for the owner of the strings.

If you transfer shit by dropping it on the ground, and someone roams by and picks it up you are fucked so don't do that with anything valuable. Just find someone that wouldn't want to risk their account being banned.
Right, and in essence any trade you do with a stranger on the server should happen with a screenshot of the trade and any tells/messages leading up to it...particularly for larger items/plat amounts ^^
Old 09-18-2017, 02:25 PM
Kobold

Generally, if you find an officer of any of the major guilds, they will assist you. I'm usually on evenings, and if you contact me I or one of my officers will help you do the transfer.

Tpar Darkstar
a/k/a Aceart Earthbender
Blackheart Pirates - Project 1999
Commanding
------------------------------------------
Tpar - 60 Cleric
Aceart - 58 Druid
Darusk - 60 Necromancer
Closed Thread