Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2018, 11:36 AM
Aviak

Download the P99 UBER app today for those late night Euro needing ports today
Old 04-09-2018, 11:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Think Azrael members tried this on red, loads of 1-2 man guilds popped up and Sireken went through and did a purge of all guilds under X amount of active members.

RIP <More Cowbell>, my own creation and the box's best 1 man guild of all time.
I guess I'm not so clever. Funny story tho.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 04-09-2018, 11:47 AM
Fire Giant

circumvent your ban but not playing in this shithole
Old 04-09-2018, 11:48 AM
Fire Giant

by*
Old 04-09-2018, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isn't that the exact point I'm trying to make? Some guild leaders take chances that could get their guild suspended, some don't. If you don't like getting suspended, pick a guild leader who doesn't roll the dice when it comes to breaking the rules.
The problem here is it is not mutually exclusive. A / A takes chances while killing raid mobs, Anonymous does this much less. As the saying goes: if you play with fire, you're going to get burnt.
Old 04-09-2018, 11:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Think Azrael members tried this on red, loads of 1-2 man guilds popped up and Sireken went through and did a purge of all guilds under X amount of active members.

RIP <More Cowbell>, my own creation and the box's best 1 man guild of all time.
RIP <Piranhas on Land>
Old 04-09-2018, 11:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The problem here is it is not mutually exclusive. A / A takes chances while killing raid mobs, Anonymous does this much less. As the saying goes: if you play with fire, you're going to get burnt.
Why do you have to 'take chances' with mobs you've already killed a few dozen times?

I appreciate your honesty with this post ... but honestly ... what's the point?
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 04-09-2018, 12:10 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagoya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ouch, you consider DaP to be like professional NFL players? No offense but you guys are the port bitches of the server ^^;
Port whores of the server, thank you very much. We get paid for it, we don't give it away for free (unless you need a CR, or you are friends/family, or a newbie, or etc. etc.)
Old 04-09-2018, 12:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I keep repeating "if you don't want to be suspended, don't join guild that break the rules", and people keep coming back with "well it's apples and oranges, because Anonymous doesn't try to break the rules."

That is exactly what I'm saying! Anonymous isn't missing out on Tormax and similar A/A targets because we don't break the rules, we're missing out because we don't have enough people on at the right times to take those targets. But if we had enough, we absolutely could take them without breaking the rules, as could any guild of the appropriate size.

No one has to break the rules. Everytime a guild does so their leadership is making a calculated decision to break the rules in order to have a better chance at mob X (or to get back at another guild for taking mob X). But they don't have to make those choices, and if they didn't (as plenty of other guilds somehow manage to do) they wouldn't eat suspensions.

This isn't rocket science.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do you have to 'take chances' with mobs you've already killed a few dozen times?

I appreciate your honesty with this post ... but honestly ... what's the point?
Mistakes happen. It's the same as when you go outside and drive to work. Every day you drive you take a chance of getting into an accident. The polls and stuff we do are where most of the mistakes happen, not the encounter themselves.