Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 08-26-2022, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

Just keep racking up the silly posts. It just discredits you further[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Here is Troxx's data for reference. It is using his own standards of being in a group for an extended period of time. He is doing... 79 DPS (without damage shield). It is the precise number I calculated. His DPS is 40 simply because he is nuking more per encounter, but math-wise this also means they aren't pulling mobs that fast. His previous encounter data shows an average kill speed of 36 seconds, and he has yet to provide average kill speed for this data set.

There are two ways you can interpret this data:

1. You can believe Troxx, who is claiming his DPS parser is undervaluing the data by 30%. If that is true, then honestly all of the data he has posted so far is meaningless because his parser is wrong, and he needs to get a better parser.

2. GamParse did it's job and parsed Troxx's DPS correctly. The reason why he thinks the data is undervalued by 30% is because his similarly equipped Monk can do 70 DPS when he isn't pulling. That is where he is getting the 30% number, 70 x 0.7 = 49. The flaw in Troxx's logic is the Monk is only losing 30% DPS because he is pulling, NOT because the parser is wrong. Troxx isn't pulling, he is just sitting in camp DPSing and parsing. He is not losing any DPS, so there is no 30% loss for him. He is basically falsely assuming that if the Monk loses 30% DPS, everybody else is losing 30% DPS too. The parser is correct, and Troxx is wrong.

Either way, he basically has nothing to back up his silly points. The burden of proof now lies on him to either provide better data, or prove his parser is undervaluing all DPS by 30%, and not just the Monk who is pulling lol.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...&postcount=638 - Here is real objective data for DPS comparisons between a Mage and a Shaman, using a level 49 Sebilis Mob. A Shaman can do 55.2 DPS, a Mage can do 82.7 with damage shield. The difference is only 27.5 DPS. This is a level 60 Mage vs. a level 60 Shaman, no clickies or mana buffs, and assuming the group is killing a mob every 36 seconds.
Old 08-26-2022, 05:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just keep racking up the silly posts. It just discredits you further[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Please ignore the trolls. Anybody can look at the post history of people who think they aren't trolling.

For people who want the current data:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyxthryth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can claim there is evidence of trolling in my post history, but that does not make it a fact. Please provide evidence?
Old 08-26-2022, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

We’re all still waiting for you to join a high dps group and show us what you’re capable of.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 08-26-2022, 05:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We’re all still waiting for you to join a high dps group and show us what you’re capable of.
We are all still waiting for you to provide any data that you don't claim is inaccurate[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Your current data disproves your points. You should be able to prove your parser is underestimating all DPS by 30%, and not conveniently just the Monk who is pulling. I have hard evidence. You have data you claim isn't accurate. The burden of proof is on you.

Quote:

Here is Troxx's data for reference. It is using his own standards of being in a group for an extended period of time. He is doing... 79 DPS (without damage shield). It is the precise number I calculated. His DPS is 40 simply because he is nuking more per encounter, but math-wise this also means they aren't pulling mobs that fast. His previous encounter data shows an average kill speed of 36 seconds, and he has yet to provide average kill speed for this data set.

There are two ways you can interpret this data:

1. You can believe Troxx, who is claiming his DPS parser is undervaluing the data by 30%. If that is true, then honestly all of the data he has posted so far is meaningless because his parser is wrong, and he needs to get a better parser.

2. GamParse did it's job and parsed Troxx's DPS correctly. The reason why he thinks the data is undervalued by 30% is because his similarly equipped Monk can do 70 DPS when he isn't pulling. That is where he is getting the 30% number, 70 x 0.7 = 49. The flaw in Troxx's logic is the Monk is only losing 30% DPS because he is pulling, NOT because the parser is wrong. Troxx isn't pulling, he is just sitting in camp DPSing and parsing. He is not losing any DPS, so there is no 30% loss for him. He is basically falsely assuming that if the Monk loses 30% DPS, everybody else is losing 30% DPS too. The parser is correct, and Troxx is wrong.

Either way, he basically has nothing to back up his silly points. The burden of proof now lies on him to either provide better data, or prove his parser is undervaluing all DPS by 30%, and not just the Monk who is pulling lol.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...&postcount=638 - Here is real objective data for DPS comparisons between a Mage and a Shaman, using a level 49 Sebilis Mob. A Shaman can do 55.2 DPS, a Mage can do 82.7 with damage shield. The difference is only 27.5 DPS. This is a level 60 Mage vs. a level 60 Shaman, no clickies or mana buffs, and assuming the group is killing a mob every 36 seconds.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 08-26-2022 at 05:30 PM..
Old 08-26-2022, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

11 pages to go
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 08-26-2022, 05:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Quote:
Please ignore the trolls. Anybody can look at the post history of people who think they aren't trolling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyxthryth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can claim there is evidence of trolling in my post history, but that does not make it a fact. Please provide evidence?
Old 08-26-2022, 05:30 PM
Kobold

I think you need a vacation
Old 08-26-2022, 05:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by plzrelax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you need a vacation
Username checks out. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-26-2022, 05:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Correct lol. I failed to prove it lol, and now I'm in full meltdown mode lol.
Old 08-26-2022, 06:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Please ignore me. I am an absolute dumbfuck. I wish I could make coherent points, but unfortunately it's not possible to have a rational conversation with me.