Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2018, 03:37 PM
Banned

Default 40 day raid ban

Why not.. go guildless at this point? Leave awakened, use a voice chat to communicate, says and shouts for rotations.

yeah awakened is banned, but individual players?

I ask this because there is like a 70% chance the GMs have something in the pocket to reban you for 50 days after the 40 days is up.
Old 04-08-2018, 03:42 PM
Sarnak

Because they have a neat tool that shows them the full roster of the guild. You can't circumvent these things.
Old 04-08-2018, 03:43 PM
Kobold

Or form a new guild under new (better) leadership and start with a clean slate.
Old 04-08-2018, 03:43 PM
Banned

Which is the problem, why do they all have to suffer for one or two people?
Old 04-08-2018, 03:49 PM
Large Rat

There have been incidents in the past where people whose guilds were raid banned left their guilds and killed raid mobs then received account suspensions for violating the raid ban. It sucks but that's how it is: everyone who was a member of Awakened at the time of the ban is raid banned for 40 days, guild or no guild.
Old 04-08-2018, 03:51 PM
Fire Giant

Bypassing their raid suspension on an organized group level would probably get them an even longer suspension and not talking raid suspension like actual suspension for each player

Would be like if they all disbanded and formed <Awokened> would be violating the intent of a GM ruling which is way worse
Foxlich [60 Necromancer] Foxplosion [60 Wizard]
Foxstab [60 Rogue] /Foxcharming [60 Enchanter] / Foxfrenzy [60 Warrior]
Old 04-08-2018, 03:53 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because they have a neat tool that shows them the full roster of the guild. You can't circumvent these things.
And I'm sure they can correlate the date of the ban post with the date of the /guildremove.
Old 04-08-2018, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector

Why not.. join a guild that doesn't earn raid bans?

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-08-2018, 03:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why not.. join a guild that doesn't earn raid bans?
So dial a port?
Foxlich [60 Necromancer] Foxplosion [60 Wizard]
Foxstab [60 Rogue] /Foxcharming [60 Enchanter] / Foxfrenzy [60 Warrior]
Old 04-08-2018, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

Well I don't want to be the guy who casts the first stone and realizes he's inside a glass house (to mix metaphors), so let me qualify that this is "as far as I know "... but for as long as I've been in Anonymous (well over a year) I haven't heard of us getting disciplined in any way.

That makes perfect sense to me because I've seen how our leadership handles frustrating situations (like another guild clearly training us in ToV): they keep their cool and tell everyone else in the guild to do the same. Some leaders do that, and some leaders act like the ones in the guild that trained us.

Now I'm not trying to say that everyone should join Anonymous, or that our leaders are perfect, but I do think that when a guild's leadership has a history of earning bans people should abandon those leaders/guilds and give a guild without a history of bans a try.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Closed Thread