Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2018, 05:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Evolution isn't something that requires you to believe in it. It's a fact.
It's the Theory of Evolution, not fact of evolution. It is something that can't be proven but is believed in. It is a religion.
Old 12-18-2018, 07:02 PM
Banned

Well, technically, a scientific "Theory" is a little more sound than mere speculation. Categorically speaking, "Theory" is a substantial upgrade from "Speculation", and essentially means it holds more explanatory power than anything else that has been proposed to date, but yeah its not like you're talking to the party of logic and rationality based on today's discussion so....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26RTlPgg-tA
Old 12-18-2018, 07:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
god
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-18-2018, 07:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuchang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's the Theory of Evolution, not fact of evolution. It is something that can't be proven but is believed in. It is a religion.
Theory and scientific theory are not the same thing. Read a book. (other than the bible)
Old 12-18-2018, 07:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh please. I was criticised for wanting to read some fiction books the church deems heretical, and apparently thats justification for calling someone "crazy" in todays world of its perfectly sane to chop your dick off and parade around in womens clothing with the expectation that the rest of the world is supposed to share your delusion....so theres that.
Old 12-18-2018, 07:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Theory and scientific theory are not the same thing. Read a book. (other than the bible)
Your comrades invalidated yourself today. Pretty sure you lost the monopoly on sanity and rationality. Come on in to the rabbit hole vortex, the waters fine.
Old 12-18-2018, 07:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your comrades invalidated yourself today. Pretty sure you lost the monopoly on sanity and rationality. Come on in to the rabbit hole vortex, the waters fine.
???
Old 12-18-2018, 07:17 PM
Banned

Read the illogical nonsense in the political thread from your comrades on the left today.
Old 12-18-2018, 07:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Read the illogical nonsense in the political thread from your comrades on the left today.
It doesn't matter what others say. They don't speak for me and I don't speak for them. I only speak for myself. People "on the left" are not some united group that can all be lumped together. Same goes for "the right".
Old 12-18-2018, 08:06 PM
Banned

Could have had me fooled. Today they tried to defend setting up sharia law in the US as justifiable and legal under the first ammendment, quoting how civil courts allow them to mediate civil matters before bringing them into a real court as precedent lol.

This is what your fellow daffy relativists think counts as rational thought. Granted, im with ya on the whole theory vs speculation thin, but im not as sane as a delusional tranny that chops his dick off and parades around pretending to be a woman because he ate some hormone pills and mutilated his penis, so what do i know.

After all, im into reading banned fiction books so im obviously crazier.
Last edited by Throndor; 12-18-2018 at 08:10 PM..
Closed Thread