Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Green Bugs

Old 08-30-2022, 03:46 PM
Fire Giant

Default Tower of Frozen shadows 2nd floor charm bugged?`

2nd floor ToFS seems buggy as a pet class, pet gets charmed - I am pbaoe clearing ghosts on mage and kill all ghosts and pet stays charmed mauling me. Charm breaks when the caster dies. Charm in ToFS is literally turning pets into permanent NPCs though and on more than one occasion now necro specters and epic mage pets have become issues on the floor we had to bring hit squads in to take out for the lvl 30's leveling there.

reported in game and was told to make a post here so posted
Old 08-30-2022, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybagger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2nd floor ToFS seems buggy as a pet class, pet gets charmed - I am pbaoe clearing ghosts on mage and kill all ghosts and pet stays charmed mauling me. Charm breaks when the caster dies. Charm in ToFS is literally turning pets into permanent NPCs though and on more than one occasion now necro specters and epic mage pets have become issues on the floor we had to bring hit squads in to take out for the lvl 30's leveling there.

reported in game and was told to make a post here so posted
If your summoned pet is Charmed by a mob, then it will be permanently charmed. I agree the logic is strange, but not a bug as far as I know. This is not specific to ToFS, and has been this way for years.
Old 09-04-2022, 04:28 PM
Fire Giant

Tserrina had an epic mage pet for some time :P