Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 09-20-2022, 04:45 PM
Fire Giant

I remember when I was in Sol B at LDC camp about to start killing, Frown of <Seal Team> called LDC from lavastorm zoneline. I chuckled to myself and started clearing the fully popped camp.

Then, Frown came by and started "WTF bro we called LDC" He was streaming, and people watching his stream were even telling him "lul you cant call a camp from the zoneline"

He tried to bully me out of camp, but he couldn't kill the spiders as fast as me, despite being better geared than me and having a shaman duo partner. I cleared 7 spiders in the time it took him to clear 4.

He was pissed, so he trained fire giants on me. While streaming. I didn't petition, I just logged off and had a lul to myself and then enjoyed some nice weather outside.

Assholes exist in every guild. This game is awful and makes us all awful in return.
Old 09-21-2022, 06:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelld52 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember when I was in Sol B at LDC camp about to start killing, Frown of <Seal Team> called LDC from lavastorm zoneline. I chuckled to myself and started clearing the fully popped camp.

Then, Frown came by and started "WTF bro we called LDC" He was streaming, and people watching his stream were even telling him "lul you cant call a camp from the zoneline"

He tried to bully me out of camp, but he couldn't kill the spiders as fast as me, despite being better geared than me and having a shaman duo partner. I cleared 7 spiders in the time it took him to clear 4.

He was pissed, so he trained fire giants on me. While streaming. I didn't petition, I just logged off and had a lul to myself and then enjoyed some nice weather outside.

Assholes exist in every guild. This game is awful and makes us all awful in return.
Wait, so he trained and killed you? And then took the camp from you?

We need justice. You can't just let it be. Someone needs to die for this. My OCD demands it.
Old 09-21-2022, 09:43 AM
Planar Protector

Ariel wanted to be a mermaid but she became a p99 player instead
Old 09-21-2022, 09:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ariel wanted to be a mermaid but she became a p99 player instead
Now this is a Little Mermaid I could get into
Old 09-21-2022, 11:35 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yup. Typical Castle people. They were pissed that you were there before them and tried to take the camp.

Were you anon? In my experience I’ve found I run into less jerks when I’m not anon because for certain camps people will /who the zone before traveling there to see if anyone could be camping what they want. I find people can be way more aggressive if they’re annoyed they travelled because a bunch of anons were in there that they couldn’t see. Whereas they won’t bother if they can see that someone is likely camping what they want.
Who hurt you?
Shadowberry Bush - 60 Rogue
Nasberry Bush - 57 Ranger
Blastberry Bush - 55 Wizard
Wildberry Bush - 55 Magician
Old 09-21-2022, 12:14 PM
Orc

Always suspected this guy was a prick. Leeseana folks are creepy
Old 09-21-2022, 09:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelld52 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Frown/Fentin is a well known piece of shit, so I'm not surprised
Old 09-22-2022, 10:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungleberry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who hurt you?
cd288 is a classic example of a guy who comments like he knows shit but in reality is a fuckboi nobody
Old 09-22-2022, 10:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cd288 is a classic example of a guy who comments like he knows shit but in reality is a fuckboi nobody
Toxigen just salty because he is unhealthily addicted to P99 pixels but got kicked from the raid guilds for being a piece of shit.

Gotta give him some credit though to be honest...it's pretty impressive to get kicked from a guild with Furor and Detoxx in it, so definitely some props for somehow being a bigger asshole than them such that people in the guild couldn't stand you.
Old 09-26-2022, 02:35 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Toxigen just salty because he is unhealthily addicted to P99 pixels but got kicked from the raid guilds for being a piece of shit.

Gotta give him some credit though to be honest...it's pretty impressive to get kicked from a guild with Furor and Detoxx in it, so definitely some props for somehow being a bigger asshole than them such that people in the guild couldn't stand you.
Furor plays P99?