Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-21-2022, 09:58 AM
Planar Protector

OP is just seeking new jerusalum in OPs head just needs to let go of New Jerusalum being found in everquest.
Old 09-21-2022, 10:00 AM
Banned

serious quesiton: is P99 halal?
Old 09-21-2022, 10:06 AM
Planar Protector

What about dark elves, or are they in the cool kids group?
Also, Elfmenstrate is the ultimate one forum toon self talker. Waffles on (albiet some damn funny shit sometimes) and just epiphinates until there is naught left, then interacts.
Gold standard insanity right there.

Edit bit. Id be a dancing rasta.
Needa wait for the Girates Of The Carribean expansion me thinks.
Last edited by Duik; 09-21-2022 at 10:12 AM.. Reason: Added lamentation of no EQ rastamon race
Old 09-21-2022, 10:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
True story: I got banned from Live when I was around 12 years old for calling an Erudite player the "N" word.
Which reminds me,

EQ RL Server

Certain players in both the <black> and <celebrity> guilds use that word in full a lot in /shout and receive extra PP and respect from rich players when they say it. Any players in the <white> guild found using the word become outcasts and are publicly humiliated and have to say sorry and promise to say "N word" instead. There is a player in both the <black> and <celebrity> guild who has gotten rich spamming that word in every zone he's in, he tells people that nobody is allowed to say it unless they look like him.

Of course, there are no official rules on the server because there's no official dev, web site, eula, terms and conditions, etc; the <scientist> guild teaches players that every character model in the beginning had 1 polygon, 1 x 1 resolution texture map and 1 bit color depth but over time character models increased in complexity miraculously. It also teaches players that they are no different to decaying skeletons.
Last edited by Elfminster; 09-21-2022 at 10:19 AM..
Old 09-21-2022, 10:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP is just seeking new jerusalum in OPs head just needs to let go of New Jerusalum being found in everquest.
I quit playing EQ a while back because I wasn't sure what I was playing for. I can't quit this thing called life like I can EQ though.
Old 09-21-2022, 10:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfminster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which reminds me,

EQ RL Server

Certain players in both the <black> and <celebrity> guilds use that word in full a lot in /shout and receive extra PP and respect from other players when they say it. Any players in the <white> guild found using the word become outcasts and are publicly humiliated and have to say sorry and promise to say "N word" instead. There is a player in both the <black> and <celebrity> guild who has gotten rich spamming that word in every zone he's in, he tells people that nobody in the <white> guild is allowed to say it.

Of course, there are no official rules on the server because there's no official dev, web site, eula, terms and conditions, etc; the <scientist> guild teaches players that every character model in the beginning had 1 polygon, 1 x 1 resolution texture map and 1 bit color depth but over time character models increased in complexity miraculously. It also teaches players that they are no different to decaying skeletons.
Straight, white, males are Iksars. KOS to everyone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-21-2022, 10:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Straight, white, males are Iksars. KOS to everyone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because crocodile in they brain.
Old 09-21-2022, 10:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
They have solidarity though so they're black and Cabillis is the ghetto.
Old 09-21-2022, 10:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because crocodile in they brain.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-21-2022, 10:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfminster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They have solidarity though so they're black
Shoulda stop here and deny the sense of pigment. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]