Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-21-2022, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

Must use a Chasstity Belt to play.
Also, Gay chess tornaments, who allow (and encourage) arse inspection would flourish.
Left wing conspiracy.
Last edited by Duik; 09-21-2022 at 12:13 PM.. Reason: Speeling
Old 09-21-2022, 12:29 PM
Sarnak

But how would you transfer information to rectum computer on the current board state.
Old 09-21-2022, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

Max Ram
Old 09-21-2022, 12:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_demonman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But how would you transfer information to rectum computer on the current board state.
Hear me out:

Butthole Communication Device (patent pending)

Small fiber optic cables attached to the balls via metal alligator clips. Every time signal passes through the anal beads, the ballsack jiggles sending communicative signals through the cable back into the anus and up through the intestines leading up to the eye sockets.

Another set of alligator clips are latched onto the back of the eyes where video and audio is pumped into a small LCD screen that is flexible and glued ONTO (or in, your choice) the retina.
Old 09-21-2022, 12:38 PM
Planar Protector

Hi fibre encourages output. Howto increase input?
Old 09-21-2022, 12:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Howto increase input?
I believe any household sexual lubrication will help with that
Old 09-21-2022, 12:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_demonman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It would be a multiple-person operation. These things are televised so you would have someone plugging Magnus’s moves into a computer which is running one of those unbeatable chess programs and countering with the perfect move

I have a cousin who is a semi-competitive chess player, and he is actually siding with this Hans guy and saying Magnus is just a crybaby and sore loser

Here’s why I don’t agree, two reasons:

1. Hans said in an interview that the reason that he won was he prepped for Magnus’s 20 move opener on a hunch before the game. This alone isn’t suspicious because studying people’s openers and learning counters is common practice. But Magnus had NEVER done that opener before. So….wtf

2. I’ve watched clips of this Hans guy talking at 16 and then at his current age 19. He sounds completely different. And I’m not talking like a deeper voice after finishing puberty. He’s changed his inflections, his tone, his word choice, almost to the point where he’s trying to sound like some posh fancy person with an accent. He’s basically pulled an Andrew Tate, who also completely changed the way he talked after he went from kickboxer to (scammer) manosphere influencer

And THAT is super fucking weird. I don’t trust anyone who suddenly changes how they speak. I’m sorry, I don’t and I never will
Last edited by unsunghero; 09-21-2022 at 12:45 PM..
Old 09-21-2022, 01:15 PM
Planar Protector

how exactly would one cheat in chess
Old 09-21-2022, 01:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how exactly would one cheat in chess
Chess programs have become so sophisticated that they are completely unbeatable by even the best chess players in the world

From Google: “Chess engines are much stronger than humans, with the best of them reaching an estimated Elo rating of more than 3000. Engines are also getting stronger each year due to improvements in hardware and software”

“Since IBM's Deep Blue defeated world chess champion Garry Kasparov in 1997, advances in artificial intelligence have made chess-playing computers more and more formidable. No human has beaten a computer in a chess tournament in 15 years”
Old 09-21-2022, 01:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Chess programs have become so sophisticated that they are completely unbeatable by even the best chess players in the world

From Google: “Chess engines are much stronger than humans, with the best of them reaching an estimated Elo rating of more than 3000. Engines are also getting stronger each year due to improvements in hardware and software”

“Since IBM's Deep Blue defeated world chess champion Garry Kasparov in 1997, advances in artificial intelligence have made chess-playing computers more and more formidable. No human has beaten a computer in a chess tournament in 15 years”
Tldr humans are obsolete.