Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2009, 03:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vonyor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Buying accounts is pretty stupid in the first place, but why didn't you change the default email and password on them so they couldn't just steal them back?
Oh I know now.. and of course I did change email and pw.. all you needed to do was call in with your original cd key and get your account back.
Old 10-30-2009, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

My worst day in Everquest:

I was pulling plane of fear for the 30th-35th time. In all those times, I never got the Druid breastplate to drop, I think it was called vermiculated breastplate.

So finally one drops and I win the roll, then lowbie druid that already got a couple of piece in that raid proceed to ninja the breastplate and go linkdead.

I never got to loot a Vermiculated breastplate until way late in velious.. when I had the dragon faction breastplate. *sigh*
Old 10-31-2009, 06:07 AM
Aviak

My first fear raid was a pain, we runned in and started to kill first mob at safe spot.

we had 2 monk, me(nec) and some Sk as FD to do run in safe.

Some newbie pulled (think it was a mage) some 2-3 mobs from portal when he runned in and after that we hade like a 6-8 houers corpse run before all in guild have get all there armor/corpses loted and raid was off ofc.

Just that time we scrued it up all other raids was good even in hate...........
Old 10-31-2009, 09:46 AM
Sarnak

It was my first month in EQ, back in 1999 December. I had never played an online game before, and very few RPGs at that point (I was in 8th grade). I had gotten the game thanks to a friend in my class who had talked me into it. Anyway it was winter break from school and I got the game for christmas. I was running around west freeport, and somehow ended up in one of those places in east freeport or something where no one goes, near some canopys and merchants.

It was a foggy day, or it was raining, so I couldn't see more than 10 feet in front of my character. I was so lost and confused and no one in shout could really help me. So I started a petition and a GM eventually contacted me and tried getting me out by talking to me. I had no clue where I was, so after about 5 minutes I saw something I would never see in my EQ life again...

YOU HAVE BEEN SUMMONED.
LOADING.... PLEASE WAIT.

He summoned me in front of the west freeport gates.

I know it wasn't big deal stuff like de leveling 20 times but it was probably the biggest anxiety attack Ive ever had in EQ.
Old 10-31-2009, 05:18 PM
Fire Giant

Lol thats a good one Crib... i started in 9th grade with some friends who were in Qeynos, but they told me to make a high elf enchanter. The first two days I played were traversing the continents to make it to my friends. I don't think I've ever had that level of constant "fear of dying" in a game then that.
Closed Thread