Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2019, 12:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
aftermath Must be pretty scared to constantly be crying like this , my old 25 man guild used to shit on them so riot you better choke them out for at least a month
Rofl youre delusional. You got mobs in an era with 1 hour lockouts while we were locked into other mobs.
Old 06-12-2019, 08:33 AM
Banned

I’m not delusional just like how I used to corpse camp you in VP.

you just my little bitch that’s in denial stay fat dude but seriously 1 rustle dkp was worth 500 aftershit dkp. We was so good the rules had to change sorry you lost.
Old 06-12-2019, 08:37 AM
Planar Protector

Haha, which one is more of a loser? The one with 1,530 posts, or the one with 1,562 posts?
Old 06-12-2019, 08:52 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stay fat dude
Old 06-12-2019, 08:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

you just my little bitch that’s in denial stay fat dude but seriously 1 rustle dkp was worth 500 aftershit dkp. We was so good the rules had to change sorry you lost.
Wow. 1 I was never in VP as part of the train wars, it ended as I got a toon ready so credibility shot.
2. The rules changed cause of abuse with running mechanics, nothing to do with you at all in any way
3. Still delusional
Old 06-12-2019, 09:42 AM
Sarnak

Not sure what happened with Merkk, but he sure became a little cunt full of sand.

And that's coming from someone that was guilded a long time with you in FE.

Why so butthurt doe ?
Old 06-12-2019, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjchanter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like zerging because it means I dont have to crawl as long
Old 06-12-2019, 04:18 PM
Kobold

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyyoukickmydog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This "multi-paragraph" post you mention was 3 sentences. In the same sentence, you felt the "larger force" advantage was important enough to mention twice within the same sentence. Your emphasis should be on the more "capable" force, but then you would be assigning praise to the people you're trying to flame. Can't have that...that would require maturity.
I would think calling your guild the more capable raid force would count as praise, but apparently you're so insecure that anything short of openly fellating you isn't enough and you get offended about it.
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Old 06-12-2019, 04:56 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:

the rustle ui turns all bags into 10 slots. is there any other well known community accepted exploits out there i should be learning as a fat guy scumbag eq newb?
Old 06-12-2019, 05:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure what happened with Merkk, but he sure became a little cunt full of sand.

And that's coming from someone that was guilded a long time with you in FE.

Why so butthurt doe ?
EQ over immersion syndrome :/ Leaves one hating not just the game but irrationally also anyone they've ever played with

Seen it many times