Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2013, 12:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The night is dark and full of terrors.
Pity them, for they are the Knights of Summer.
Old 05-19-2013, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's fine, I don't need anyonr to believe me when i say I'm not angry. I mean yeah I disagree with the way TMO conducts themselves and it does piss me off, but if you think everytime I post here or log on eq to play I'm thinking about TMO or how much I hate them then you're wrong.

I only wish that I could unite the good people of p99 against the oppression of TMO, I just don't have the time to invest nor the desire to spend my entire summer on a game. You guys live for thia server and your stranglehold is the only thing you have to brag about. You're all so proud of the fact that your guild is the richest and most powerful that you've lost sight of the fact that there are other reasons people play EQ other than having the most loot. Some of us enjoy having fun with friends and taking out mobs together. To me, the joy of killing VS with 20 while 40 TMO watched was better than any loot that could've dropped.

You see there are some of us who have been stepped on and cockblocked by your shitty guild that we really just enjoy taking loot from your greedy little fat pig fingers. So say what you will but while you take solace in the fact that your guild gets the most loot (by cheating, training, and hacking) ill take comfort in knowing that I did everything I intended to do here on p99 without selling out on myself or sacrificing my personal integrity. Also made some fat kids mad in the process which is always fun.
Tl;dr: I'm not mad, but I'm saying lots of mad things, but I'm not mad, y u mad tho?
Old 05-19-2013, 04:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackscendence [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Solid evidence.

Especially the part where you prove it's hurley and that the person attempted to get you fired.

or... wait...

right... prove it.
IP's do wonders bro!

FE so mad they got RL police involved... then tell TMO to get a life and go get "pussy"

lol.
Old 05-19-2013, 04:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t1TcDHrkQYg?&autoplay=1version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp; rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t1TcDHrkQYg?&autoplay=1version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp; rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
I just want to say that this is a beautiful song.

[Sun Mar 10 21:52:52 2013] Merkk's spell fizzles!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccezan View Post
Merkk fizzles.
http://www.eccezan.com/
Old 05-19-2013, 04:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

who would fuck me?
I would.

[Sun Mar 10 21:52:52 2013] Merkk's spell fizzles!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccezan View Post
Merkk fizzles.
http://www.eccezan.com/
Old 05-20-2013, 08:39 AM
Fire Giant

A lot of nerd players saying some nerd things in this nerd thread on a nerd forum
Old 05-20-2013, 08:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^^ butt virgin
Old 05-20-2013, 09:04 AM
Fire Giant

I blame RnF.
Old 05-20-2013, 10:03 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
as long as they ease into it and don't surprise you
lol. Qtg ( quoted for gay) ^
Old 05-20-2013, 10:18 AM
Fire Giant

I mean c'mon , I'm into some crazy stuff sometimes but.. Ain't no lady thumbing my poopshoot. That's just whack!
Closed Thread