Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2018, 07:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just a guess JD but are you a heavy sativa user
I currently only smoke indica strains to get to sleep. Starting around 7-8 PM
Old 05-04-2018, 09:59 PM
Banned

Just want to point out something people always forget when bragging about Christian values paving the way for western success....Russia and it's satellite States are all Christian.

Again you see the Christians of Russia et al. rationalizing that what the Czar/Soviet Union/Putin is doing is their business -- they are just their for the spiritual shit.
Old 05-04-2018, 11:58 PM
Banned

Fuck Theocratic N****rs.

Fucking fuck you.

Self important, entitled, privileged, hypocritical, shitbags.

I want you to suffer as I have. Beneath the merciless boots of hatred and tyranny as the life is curb stomped out of your loved ones and all that you hold dear. Death is too sweet, swift, and merciful for you.
Last edited by Irulan; 05-05-2018 at 12:01 AM..
Old 05-05-2018, 07:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just want to point out something people always forget when bragging about Christian values paving the way for western success....Russia and it's satellite States are all Christian.

Again you see the Christians of Russia et al. rationalizing that what the Czar/Soviet Union/Putin is doing is their business -- they are just their for the spiritual shit.
The eastern Christian tradition didn't result in the reformation or counter reformation. They never embraced pragmatism

Also, your buddy Marx had a fair bit to do with fucking up Russian culture. Who knows what would've happened had the White Russians won. I don't really care about that though. A person can convert to Christianity and I'd assume you think that means I'd argue they took a magic pill and are now superior to non-Christians. Not what I'm saying

Western civ is superior, basic traditions like family and work ethic are dying, and a little more day to day social comservatism (not policy advocacy or social conservatism in the public sphere) could go a long way to making your generation and those after you better human beings. Most in debt, most obese, least sex, most STDs of any generation. Also the least Christian. Put two and two together bud. No more excuses or mistakes. Work harder, get women wet, stop being a bitch, accept the past 1700 years of your history and recognize its purpose

Going to the gym at 640 on a Saturday so my wife can rub up against abs. That's how dad did it. That's how America does it
Old 05-05-2018, 10:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The eastern Christian tradition didn't result in the reformation or counter reformation. They never embraced pragmatism

Also, your buddy Marx had a fair bit to do with fucking up Russian culture. Who knows what would've happened had the White Russians won. I don't really care about that though. A person can convert to Christianity and I'd assume you think that means I'd argue they took a magic pill and are now superior to non-Christians. Not what I'm saying

Western civ is superior, basic traditions like family and work ethic are dying, and a little more day to day social comservatism (not policy advocacy or social conservatism in the public sphere) could go a long way to making your generation and those after you better human beings. Most in debt, most obese, least sex, most STDs of any generation. Also the least Christian. Put two and two together bud. No more excuses or mistakes. Work harder, get women wet, stop being a bitch, accept the past 1700 years of your history and recognize its purpose

Going to the gym at 640 on a Saturday so my wife can rub up against abs. That's how dad did it. That's how America does it
Adam Carolla -- a conservative from California -- has been saying every problem in the world is mostly family and education. If you are raised in an environment that values family and education -- there tend not to be any big problems.

But Christians are not the only group that stresses family and education. In fact, only mainline protestants tend to even value education at all -- not evangelicals as much. Jews and Chinese are great examples of groups that stress family and education. You can see the results there.

Meanwhile white working class protestants are rare in college; largely due to the fucked up "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" ideology their dumbass parents have -- making college impossible until they feel "too old" to sign up for it. Let's face it. There is a shelf life on that whole "college experience" thing. By late 20's, it ain't really gonna happen; regardless of whether or not you go to college and get a degree later.

Here's the thing conservatives refuse to admit...if everyone lived like they did their life would suck. Because there would be too much corresponding competition for all their overpaid jobs and inflated social positions.

If people truly followed conservative advice fully (in a magic world where things are that simple) -- it would be a living hell for most people. Your advocating for own dystopia. You need the fuck-ups to do all the grunt work for you and pass up the earnings of their labor.
Old 05-05-2018, 11:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Adam Carolla -- a conservative from California -- has been saying every problem in the world is mostly family and education. If you are raised in an environment that values family and education -- there tend not to be any big problems.

But Christians are not the only group that stresses family and education. In fact, only mainline protestants tend to even value education at all -- not evangelicals as much. Jews and Chinese are great examples of groups that stress family and education. You can see the results there.

Meanwhile white working class protestants are rare in college; largely due to the fucked up "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" ideology their dumbass parents have -- making college impossible until they feel "too old" to sign up for it. Let's face it. There is a shelf life on that whole "college experience" thing. By late 20's, it ain't really gonna happen; regardless of whether or not you go to college and get a degree later.

Here's the thing conservatives refuse to admit...if everyone lived like they did their life would suck. Because there would be too much corresponding competition for all their overpaid jobs and inflated social positions.

If people truly followed conservative advice fully (in a magic world where things are that simple) -- it would be a living hell for most people. Your advocating for own dystopia. You need the fuck-ups to do all the grunt work for you and pass up the earnings of their labor.
Hate to tell you this dude but a world full of Christian blondes wearing sundresses walking directly from church to the football stadium isn't a dystopia. A world full of Haitians holding placards with lines like "overpaid jobs" and "grunt work" is my own personal hell, however. I agree that the Jews and Chinese have work ethic and family values. A broken clock is right twice a day

PS: don't reference Adam carolla. He's very, very ugly. His opinions have been formed in an imperfect vessel. Those are what we call bad ideas
Old 05-05-2018, 11:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
White women defacing their bodies with tats and nose piercings

Stern cringe

This is part of why decent white men are preferring Asian women of conservative background.

I think it really is time for me to hit the churches
You'd be surprised bud. I tell my son this and when he actually listens, he comes out with a good girl generally. Problem in my case is he is actually my most devout child and happens to take the Baha'i religion seriously. He'll understand blonde > Baha'i one day, I hope...

Oh and by seriously he still drinks and dicks bimbos (usually Mexican) 24/7 but yeah thafs millennials for you!
Old 05-05-2018, 11:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-05-2018, 12:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
I'll check out my local church once I'm back from Stanford. I have a feeling I'll need to go to a church in a diff part of Portland for my purposes of spiritual community and networking with Good People

Will let u know
You live in the most Godless state in the union just so you know.
Old 05-05-2018, 04:03 PM
Banned

I grew up in a good Catholic and Mormon family with a lot of deep baptist cultural connections. Plenty of pleasent Sunday school and pancakes. I ate and drank the blood of Christ regularly, baptized by a priest with lines back to Peter.

I turned out like shit, all my childhood acquaintances are tattoed std ridden failures and meth addled whores who's kids run wild. Or they died in Kosovo, Iraq, and Afghanistan.

There's no survivors in this fucked up game.

Religion has failed. Rampant greed, ignorance, and an oppressive militarized nanny state that protects privileged groups from adversity and warfare killed this country.

People got soft when they could eat out every day, get out of jail for being "Christian and white" and stopped having to actually survive.
Last edited by Irulan; 05-05-2018 at 04:09 PM..
Closed Thread