Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2017, 09:23 PM
Banned

Trump education pick painted by Dems as unqualified. But let me explain some math:

Nobody cares what dems have to say, besides dems.

not enough dems to make a difference.

they should fight things they can win instead of just shaking the cage they think they're stuck in that isnt locked.

idiots.

GO TO SCHOOL DEMS LEARN A FUCKING THING OR TWO FOR FUCKS SAKE
Old 01-18-2017, 09:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angushjalmur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Technically, 'transgenderism' is called gender dysmorphia. You might be familiar with other types of dysmorphia, like the ones where people feel they shouldn't have arms or legs. Doctors will not perform surgery on these people, because it is a clearly defined mental illness. In stead, they refer them to psychiatrists, psychotherapists ect. They don't go under the knife and get pills from an endocrinologist. That being said, I'm not transphobic. I don't personally care what someone wants to call themselves, so long as they don't run their shit at me for not knowing their pronouns are spaghettiself/ spaghettiselves. I do however take issue with transexuals being so privileged. What makes their form of dysphoria special that it should be encouraged and not treated? Why should they be prescribed estrogen blockers when there are women with estrogen receptive breast cancer that legitimately need them?

I disagree that traditional gender roles are meaningless these days. We need them more than ever now. Humans evolved to work in a family unit, and it's overwhelmingly evident that we need that specific structure to function well. Kids from single parents are much more likely to grow up fucked up, and it has huge impacts on society. For instance, if you track the single mother rates and crime rates among a demographic, whichever it may be, you'll see that crime increases proportionally to the percentage of single mothers.

There are two genders, and each one is best suited for their traditional roles. That isnt to say that one cannot do things the other can, but they're less likely to be proficient in them. Men can't multitask nearly as well as women, women aren't nearly as strong as men. Women tend to be more empathetic and less logical, men tend to be emotionally autistic but more logical. It's just biology and we should respect the nature of things
This mansplain is so full of error, lies, deception, prejudice, ignorance.

Basically I'm saying you are willfully and maliciously wrong and probably because you're upset and angry. It's possible you genuinely "don't hate" trans ppl / stuff.

But you are choosing to project and make a target out of something very real and serious.

I've done plenty of informal education on this issue and God knows there are better sources than me.

I can assure you of. Trans ppl aren't special, privileged, rewarded, or insane and do not deserve the irrational level of fear / power you give them. Their very existence and affirmative treatment poses absolutely no risk to anyone. Trans people will cause no harm to society.

I could argue trans ppl, specifically transsexuals are beneficial and affirmative treatment and respect for them is of far more benefit than the alternatives. It saves lives, and many trans ppl raise good kids and pay taxes and fulfill important roles. You should definitely be advocating adoption for responsible LGBT over pro life issues and quackery. I'm making an example here that is part assumption. I feel like your own logic is flawed in this regard. It typically is very irrational and hypocritical when people bring in traditional men, woman, sexist viewpoints.

Trans ppl tend to be far more reliable and responsible due to the adversity they face.

I don't feel the need to defend trans people or attack you over your incorrect assertions based on false and biased information. However I would ask you to please refrain on the subject of men and women and trans people. You are wrong. Willfully continuing to be wrong is harmful and, well, unethical, and amoral.

You also already demonstrated sexist and dominionist patriarchal viewpoints which, are in fact throughout history proven wrong time and again. Sadly at great cost until people lose they're minds and go apeshit as tends to apparently be in your nature.

I doubt anyone with education, maturity, or real experience in their right mind could take the traditional family bullshit seriously.

Even on the slim chance your false belief has any merit whatsoever. No one can control what happens to families and you have no right to dictate who has a family or who they are married to.

It's also pretty clear no matter what evidence is provided you will likely remain a raving irrational dangerous lunatic Angj....

P.s. something pokesan said earlier in this thread may indicate they are a lawyer. I'm now curious.
Last edited by maerilith; 01-18-2017 at 10:21 PM..
Old 01-18-2017, 10:08 PM
Planar Protector

Family models aren't set in stone and the fact that monocultures fail, always, says a lot, so what's the main issue with contemporary culture when humans are getting along just fine regardless of politics and its labels?
Old 01-18-2017, 10:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angushjalmur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not wrong, you just disagree with science because you have a biased view of the topic. I didn't say trans people are insane'; mental illness doesn't mean insane, it means theres an imbalance or miswiring of something in the brain. Would you encourage an anorexic to starve themselves? Probably not.

Also please don't be sexist. If what I'm doing is "mansplaining", that's the same thing you're doing, seeing as you're also a man explaining something.
Google mansplain. You're telling us what we think and trying to correct us incorrect I might add... Your whole gender dismorphia in the first sentence is full of mansplain cringe. It's terribad. Not all persons who are trans have Gender Identity Disorder or have dysphoria or problems with their bodies, for starters. (this is where as an inexperienced 3rd party your speaking for others as some kind of authority, when in fact you are blatantly wrong.. hey I'm right here, I know better, I helped myself to, u know transition durr) A lot of this whole gender / trans / fundamental bs was discussed several pages ago. Your jumping in with a bogus definition and dismissing everything prior is a total textbook sexist, "oh, stupid woman, this is what you should think, it's obvious, I'll just make shit up about what's common fact and call it fact, your to stupid to know any better, I'm the man". It's quite frankly REALLY annoying.

Plz seek affirming help. You are very close to suicide.

I'm going to cry now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Family models aren't set in stone and the fact that monocultures fail, always, says a lot, so what's the main issue with contemporary culture when humans are getting along just fine regardless of politics and its labels?
Brilliant.
Last edited by maerilith; 01-18-2017 at 10:42 PM..
Old 01-18-2017, 10:58 PM
Banned

Trans ppl. Are simply who they are.

They are no more or less men or women or fit into the binary than exactly what they are.

If you see a man, and someone is a man, do you not see a man? And vice versa for a woman?

No one reasonably sane runs around DNA testing and inspecting ppl for scars demanding they prove themselves.

The very notion of making a woman prove they are arbitrarily outside of some improbable exceptions is absurd.

Frankly I've zero problems IRL with this which to me is proof that it's relatively unimportant and never has been that I must prove I'm a woman. Because I am when that's what ppl see.

The only reason to behave otherwise, or witch hunt someone or demand proof when there's no obvious reason to, just because of possibilities and "a person may be" is completely wrong. It's a violation of both privacy, and rights. No one has the right to violate the integrity of another person's body. Or be a discriminatory asshole or bully.

And Angusj. Women who meet the standards can fill combat rolls now. Deal with it. The marines raised standards, our soldiers are better with mixed units and diversity.

The whole blaming the world going to shit on traditional issues is bullshit redirection. There's plenty of other reasons shit sucks for u. It's not cause of other ppls family units or genders. Take responsibility for your own shit show.

Oh and the whole world isn't a shithole either. U should visit some nice progressive places.

I'll agree the bible belt / middle America is bad... Poor. That's cause of your dumb ass shitty states and governers. Not cuz of California or ppl in NYC.

Texas and NC in real trouble... Don't get me started on AL or Indiana... Ppl who live there or escaped those states have said in person the fucking ridiculous bullshit government regressive idiots are 2 blame for fucking everyone over left and right using craps like religious freedom bills.

Sigh....
Last edited by maerilith; 01-18-2017 at 11:09 PM..
Old 01-18-2017, 11:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Speaking of automatons, if we allow AI to dominate the workforce we're going to be 110% fucked. Once we no longer use money, we will be completely at the mercy of some shepherd-like totalitarian world government. I don't think it'll play out like the star trek era utopia where no one has to work and can play the pennywhistle and read shakespeare all day. Uh oh, your citizen score went down this week. No rations for you, naughty dissident.
It was physically painful to read your post. You gave me forams disphoria. Nn, as well, and God bless your hearts.
Old 01-18-2017, 11:22 PM
Banned

night night my darlings
Old 01-18-2017, 11:56 PM
Banned

will you ever get bored of trolling about trans for the 10 millionth time?

who gives a fuck
Old 01-19-2017, 12:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

who gives a fuck
Bored folk
Old 01-19-2017, 12:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

who gives a fuck
mad
Closed Thread