Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2017, 09:45 AM
Planar Protector

I almost forgot how Empire FQ worked.

1 Empire member posts something and 5 more Empire members show up to start sucking his dick.
Old 04-02-2017, 11:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symbioticforks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fight for the content you want.

Using one guy to dispel an NPC implies you refuse to fight.

That's about as Blue as it gets.

Using an NPC to whipe an entire raid force to generate free YT's on naked players at various binds, especially with leaderboards currently keeping some players immersed..

Is completely counter to a healthy PvP server.

Causing an intentional EXP is one thing, causing an intentional EXP death on 40 people with one character is another. You're just trollin at that point.
Yeah, one brave, in-range player attempting to dispel a raid target with 60 enemies in the zone is as blue as it gets. Please tell me how this issue cannot be solved with PvP?

Also, up until very recently every single GM, including Sirken, has ruled that dispelling of mobs is a viable PvP strategy as long as most players are in range of the character doing the dispelling.

You're the bluebie in this scenario.
Old 04-02-2017, 11:30 AM
Banned

CYa
Old 04-02-2017, 12:35 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Retticus
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, one brave, in-range player attempting to dispel a raid target with 60 enemies in the zone is as blue as it gets. Please tell me how this issue cannot be solved with PvP?

Also, up until very recently every single GM, including Sirken, has ruled that dispelling of mobs is a viable PvP strategy as long as most players are in range of the character doing the dispelling.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-02-2017, 02:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundumbwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Being unable to convince your zerg of warm bodies to spend the time getting to her means your guild failed to kill her.

Being unable to get the minimum amount of geared players required to beat Tunare without the warm bodies mean youreally guild failed to kill her.

Can spin it any way you want, fact remains Empire was unable kill Tunare. Which is sad considering all those years of uncontested raiding and the constant claim of "winning the box".
pRECIATE THE COMMeNT
Old 04-02-2017, 02:31 PM
Banned

Remember the time Empire stopped being a dragon slaying guild because a couple people came to try to pvp them
Old 04-02-2017, 02:49 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrei Chikatilo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember the time Empire stopped being a dragon slaying guild because a couple people came to try to pvp them
Who r u
Old 04-02-2017, 05:35 PM
Sarnak

please change the rules so that the minority of people on this box who are literally the bottom of the bottom of the cess pool autistic delusional mentally disturbed barrel can run off the human beings who play here and have no other decent classic EQ pvp server to play on. i wont be doing it but guaranteed no one will get anything done. oh wait, you are going to prevent it like Empire did when they had 90 people?? LOL

CYA
Old 04-02-2017, 05:37 PM
Planar Protector

You should seek mental help. Ragnarok is on top and the rule changes would stand to benefit you. Second, empire dealt with people attacking us mid raid and still killed the dragons.

Cya
Old 04-02-2017, 05:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Oh man you really flipped the tables on me on this time! That part where you called me a bluebie, that was topkek. If only you had some pixels gains to mitigate how salty you are, clearly upset.

1) Often times that player is not in range (it's adorable you assume that he is)
2) Often times they're in a location not accessible through normal means of movement.
One could even say they're exploiting terrain to actively avoid PvP.

The majority of a raid cannot simply get to the guys up above bound inside walls. Good examples of these areas are the cubby and above the click out in Halls of Testing. Another example would be next to the gem up above inside Temple of Veeshan.

Dispelling an NPC is a PVE action. There's no fighting, no yellow texts, no PVP. As I stated before, not zoning in with geared players to contest is about as Blue as it gets.