Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Old 12-08-2023, 04:05 PM
Fire Giant

anyone compile a fun list of dsm duh's yet? lol
Old 12-08-2023, 09:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
anyone compile a fun list of dsm duh's yet? lol
Yea I did awhile back. I’ll add some more and repost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crede
DSM prob has a list of random points he wants to debate to the death on. Here’s a summary of his nonsense so far:

-There’s “math” to objectively say that ogres are the best shaman race.
-Shamans are a dps class and can out dps mages
-People can’t be mad about players voluntarily awakening the sleeper
-Shaman pets are tanks
-JBB is a min max item for shamans
-Clerics arent needed for 4 man content
-shamans offer more use to enchanters than clerics do
-shamans net the same pp per hour as an enchanter
-you should consider spamming taunt as +1 aggro every 6 seconds is better than nothing while ignoring the fact that there is a superior way to use taunt
-150 str on a monk is good enough
-you are trolling if you are not interested in my opinion
-iksar int is easy to max. You don’t need hp gear.

I’ll continue to monitor and track this so that people are aware of all these theories. I’m sure there’s some more I missed.
Last edited by Crede; 12-08-2023 at 10:01 PM..
Old 12-08-2023, 09:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea I did awhile back. I’ll add some more and repost.
Please stop posting your strawman versions of what you think I have said. It continues to show you are just a troll and a liar. That entire list has nothing to do with what I have said in the past. It purposely misses context and twists my words.

Because you can't win arguments with facts and logic, you have been reduced to lying about other people and trolling them. It's honestly very sad. You aren't going to show how knowledgeable you are about Necromancers by simply posting off topic nonsense. Nor does this nonsense discredit anything I have said.

Stick to the topic at hand. What you are doing doesn't help anybody, and just makes people want to avoid talking to you. It also scares people away from the forums. I am not sure why you think an obvious troll like this is making you look good, and me look bad. It is easy to show where you are twisting my words and ignoring context for every sentence in that list. I am not sure why you think the forum post history has disappeared.

EDIT: I see you are also claiming I've said "You don't need hp gear" in the context of Iksar Necromancers. You are talking about this thread. There are only 6 pages in this thread. You won't be able to find me saying you don't need hp gear lol. I even advocated putting starting stats into STA. You are proving you are lying about what I've said in this very thread, which is easy to check. Thanks for making it easier for people to see you are just a troll.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 12-08-2023 at 10:07 PM..
Old 12-08-2023, 10:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please stop posting your strawman versions of what you think I have said. It continues to show you are just a troll and a liar. That entire list has nothing to do with what I have said in the past. It purposely misses context and twists my words.

Because you can't win arguments with facts and logic, you have been reduced to lying about other people and trolling them. It's honestly very sad. You aren't going to show how knowledgeable you are about Necromancers by simply posting off topic nonsense. Nor does this nonsense discredit anything I have said.

Stick to the topic at hand. What you are doing doesn't help anybody, and just makes people want to avoid talking to you. It also scares people away from the forums. I am not sure why you think an obvious troll like this is making you look good, and me look bad. It is easy to show where you are twisting my words and ignoring context for every sentence in that list. I am not sure why you think the forum post history has disappeared.

EDIT: I see you are also claiming I've said "You don't need hp gear" in the context of Iksar Necromancers. You are talking about this thread. There are only 6 pages in this thread. You won't be able to find me saying you don't need hp gear lol. I even advocated putting starting stats into STA. You are proving you are a liar about what I've said in this very thread, which is very easy to check.
Your “EDIT” was like your 5th edit btw. I watched them all. Stop lying to us with all your stealth edits. Nobody knows what you mean
Old 12-08-2023, 10:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your “EDIT” was like your 5th edit btw. I watched them all. Stop lying to us with all your stealth edits. Nobody knows what you mean
You added this line to your nonsensical list via "stealth edit" in your previous post:

Quote:
iksar int is easy to max. You don’t need hp gear.
Please show me where I said "Iksar Necromancers don't need HP gear" in this thread. You won't find it. You've exposed your lying nature again lol. You won't be able to find me saying this quote elsewhere on these forums either. Why would people believe that list you made when they can already see you are lying about what I say?

You are just making it so easy to prove you are a liar and a troll. Thanks. There are only 6 pages in this thread. I am not sure why you think you can get away with such a blatant lie.

Please stick to the topic at hand or stop posting. You are only hurting yourself and the forums with this nonsense. You aren't hurting me.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 12-08-2023 at 10:32 PM..
Old 12-08-2023, 10:54 PM
Planar Protector

Imagine a 30+ page thread where a shaman tries to convince players that have played necro at the highest level that they should be stacking INT instead of HP/Mana

Oh wait ....
Old 12-08-2023, 10:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine a 30+ page thread where a shaman tries to convince players that have played necro at the highest level that they should be stacking INT instead of HP/Mana

Oh wait ....
Please show me where I said that. Again you are making it so painfully obvious you are a liar.
Old 12-08-2023, 11:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede
DSM prob has a list of random points he wants to debate to the death on. Here’s a summary of his nonsense so far:

-There’s “math” to objectively say that ogres are the best shaman race.
-Shamans are a dps class and can out dps mages
-People can’t be mad about players voluntarily awakening the sleeper
-Shaman pets are tanks
-JBB is a min max item for shamans
-Clerics arent needed for 4 man content
-shamans offer more use to enchanters than clerics do
-shamans net the same pp per hour as an enchanter
-you should consider spamming taunt as +1 aggro every 6 seconds is better than nothing while ignoring the fact that there is a superior way to use taunt
-150 str on a monk is good enough
-you are trolling if you are not interested in my opinion
-iksar int is easy to max. You don’t need hp gear.
-you cannot claim ad populum yet my experience as a sk is good enough for this discussion

I’ll continue to monitor and track this so that people are aware of all these theories. I’m sure there’s some more I missed.
Added another one
Old 12-08-2023, 11:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Added another one
Thank you for continuing to show you are just a troll and a liar. Your list is incorrect, and you've proven you are willing to add new lies to the list that can be disproven by looking at this very thread. I didn't say anywhere that Iksar Necros do not need HP gear.
Old 12-08-2023, 11:34 PM
Planar Protector

So nerr nerr nerr nerr nerr.