Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2021, 12:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Had a similar feeling, though more patronizing than aggressive
it seems cringe now but imagine cecily with a young woman patient prettier than her. imagine cecily with a trans patient who is pretty, not obese, wears makeup and actually takes the medication to be female. imagine cecily with a sexual assault victim or domestic abuse victim patient whom she envies, and what her voice would sound like as she talks thru all the protocols she is too right-wing to say with a straight face, secretly taking pleasure in adding to the assault by engaging with the emotional language of abuse even during treatment. Imagine your creep detector going off as u are triaged by this. You MIGHT get belligerent, or at least I tend to with wack medical staff.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 05-27-2021 at 12:37 PM..
Old 05-27-2021, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

Default Sir, if you can't speak to the staff respectfully, security will remove you.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Cecily; 05-27-2021 at 12:40 PM..
Old 05-27-2021, 12:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Every single health professional I've been in contact in the last couple of decades has been a paragon of compassion and professionalism versus those I met earlier in life. The training has really done a great job!

The only ones I have a continuing struggle, and always have, are the administrators. Health care has gotten more risk-averse, so hello mountains of paperwork, very insulting paperwork.

Here, I went to a cardiologist. For cardiologist service. I'm looking for a highly-qualified service provider to investigate a very complicated issue. I go there and I'm given this form to sign:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I refused to sign and told the office manager that if there is any reason why I need my medication, I expect to call the answering service which will then call the doctor, who will finish his lunch or whatever and call the pharmacy. Same day, any day, Sunday, holiday. And if they want to count my pills they're going to need a locksmith and a warrant.

The doctor wasn't even aware they gave this to everyone. I got my treatment.
I’ve had some bad experiences. When I coughed a hole in my lung and was admitted overnight they wanted to run up the bill. First the ordered 3 separate blood tests to be done overnight to see if my levels changed. After the first test I declined the next 2 saying it was ridiculous and the nurse said “well if we detect any anomalies in your first test you HAVE to have the other 2”. I said fine, and sure enough no issues

Then the next day they said I may have a hole in my esophagus too, which was why I wasn’t allowed to eat any food or drink any water the whole 2 days there. They only brought me ice chips and I told the MA, “hey man, I’m just going to leave these chips sitting here until they melt and turn into water and drink that, how about we skip all that and just bring me water now?” but he said he couldn’t do it. The next day they wouldn’t discharge me until they did a test where they filled my stomach with some glowing radioactive liquid that they could use to see if there were any holes in my
Esophagus too. They said if I DID have a hole there and I ate food, the food would get out into my chest cavity and cause a life threatening meningital infection. I said “FYI I ate a sandwich before coming here AFTER the symptoms began. They said I might have just been lucky the food passed BY the hole then. I said no more tests, let me leave. The medical director came over and gave me a hard time but ultimately eventually let me leave. $22,000 bill still, woulda probably been over 30k had they been able to continue to ring it up

Then later, I fucked up my elbow nerve playing this game P99, and had to get a nerve conductor test. The doctor was some crusty old white dude who immediately said “I don’t want any crying, or yelling, or swearing”. I started to laugh assuming it was a joke and he just stared at me. So then I asked “is this going to hurt?” And be said “yes, that’s why I said no yelling, no crying, and no cussing”. And I wanted to say “hey dude I’m paying YOU. I’m the customer here” But I said nothing. Then later I asked what would happen if I chose NOT to get the surgery he recommended to fix the nerve and he just said “regret”, and wouldn’t even elaborate. Dude was a cunt

Then when I was much younger but still an adult I had a doctor rupture my eardrum when trying to flush out wax that had built up. The pain was unlike anything I had felt, my vision went white, I broke into a sweat and yelled “STOP!” and involuntarily balled up a fist to punch the doctor in pure self-defense because it felt like he had just shot me in the head with a gun. I slumped over and focused on not throwing up. The doctor CLAIMED, that the wax had peeled the inside of my eardrum off as it came loose, but my family believed he just went too hard with the water gun. My ear bled out the entire rest of the day

So I’ve had some bad medical experiences which is why I try to avoid doctors and hospitals as much as possible
Last edited by unsunghero; 05-27-2021 at 12:45 PM..
Old 05-27-2021, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it seems cringe now but imagine cecily with a young woman patient prettier than her. imagine cecily with a trans patient who is pretty, not obese, wears makeup and actually takes the medication to be female. imagine cecily with a sexual assault victim or domestic abuse victim patient whom she envies, and what her voice would sound like as she talks thru all the protocols she is too right-wing to say with a straight face, secretly taking pleasure in adding to the assault by engaging with the emotional language of abuse even during treatment. Imagine your creep detector going off as u are triaged by this. You MIGHT get belligerent, or at least I tend to with wack medical staff.
Remember that time you falsely accused someone who had actually been violently raped of sexually assaulting you? Yeah me too.
Old 05-27-2021, 12:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’ve had some bad experiences. When I coughed a hole in my lung and was admitted overnight they wanted to run up the bill. First the ordered 3 separate blood tests to be done overnight to see if my levels changed. After the first test I declined the next 2 saying it was ridiculous and the nurse said “well if we detect any anomalies in your first test you HAVE to have the other 2”. I said fine, and sure enough no issues

Then the next day they said I may have a hole in my esophagus too, which was why I wasn’t allowed to eat any food or drink any water the whole 2 days there. They only brought me ice chips and I told the MA, “hey man, I’m just going to leave these chips sitting here until they melt and turn into water and drink that, how about we skip all that and just bring me water now?” but he said he couldn’t do it. The next day they wouldn’t discharge me until they did a test where they filled my stomach with some glowing radioactive liquid that they could use to see if there were any holes in my
Esophagus too. They said if I DID have a hole there and I ate food, the food would get out into my chest cavity and cause a life threatening meningital infection. I said “FYI I ate a sandwich before coming here AFTER the symptoms began. They said I might have just been lucky the food passed BY the hole then. I said no more tests, let me leave. The medical director came over and gave me a hard time but ultimately eventually let me leave. $22,000 bill still, woulda probably been over 30k had they been able to continue to ring it up

Then later, I fucked up my elbow nerve playing this game P99, and had to get a nerve conductor test. The doctor was some crusty old white dude who immediately said “I don’t want any crying, or yelling, or swearing”. I started to laugh assuming it was a joke and he just stared at me. So then I asked “is this going to hurt?” And be said “yes, that’s why I said no yelling, no crying, and no cussing”. And I wanted to say “hey dude I’m paying YOU. I’m the fucking customer here, and your bedside manners are dogshit, how’s that for cussing?” But I said nothing. Then later I asked what would happen if I chose NOT to get the surgery he recommended to fix the nerve and he just said “regret”, and wouldn’t even elaborate. Dude was a cunt

Then when I was much younger but still an adult I had a doctor rupture my eardrum when trying to flush out wax that had built up. The pain was unlike anything I had felt, my vision went white, I broke into a sweat and yelled “STOP!” and involuntarily balled up a fist to punch the doctor in pure self-defense because it felt like he had just shot me in the head with a gun. I slumped over and focused on not throwing up. The doctor CLAIMED, that the wax had peeled the inside of my eardrum off as it came loose, but my family believed he just went too hard with the water gun. My ear bled out the entire rest of the day

So I’ve had some bad medical experiences which is why I try to avoid doctors and hospitals as much as possible
Yes but how did you handle the nerve conduction study? My last one determined I have an unusual nerve config (an extra branch between my median and ulnar nerve inside my forearm; is rare but occurs), by which I mean the test required MANY data points and they shocked me until I was rdy to cry.

how much they shock you??
Old 05-27-2021, 12:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember that time you falsely accused someone who had actually been violently raped of sexually assaulting you? Yeah me too.
Remember participating in sexual assault and stalking and gaslighting about it shamelessly because you are so backward and nasty that you can actually work up a permission structure to do so despite the bare ugliness of it? ur doing it right now. it's why i remind u that you're fat regularly. asteria is a creep
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 05-27-2021 at 12:49 PM..
Old 05-27-2021, 12:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember participating in sexual assault and stalking and gaslighting about it shamelessly because you are so backward and nasty that you can actually work up a permission structure to do so despite the bare ugliness of it? ur doing it right now. it's why i remind u that you're fat regularly. asteria is a creep
Words actually have meanings and you can't twist them here to suit your purpose. I'm not nor have I ever been sexually assaulting you by any stretch of the imagination. I'm not stalking you. I'm confronting you with reality. I'd really appreciate if you'd abstain from posting in my thread. Otherwise, you're consenting to be put on trial for being a vile human being. Get fucked. Get out please.
Old 05-27-2021, 12:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Words actually have meanings and you can't twist them here to suit your purpose. I'd appreciate if you'd abstain from posting in my thread. Otherwise, you're consenting to be put on trial for being a vile human being. Get fucked. Get out please.
stay fat, mad. it was creepy enough to make me jump out of a bed and race home crying; it pursued me in forum stalking for years after that, and sending me txts telling me i'm a law enforcement snitch who must be exterminated. you tell me what's creepy and who's a creep. My "trial" is simply your assemblage of a rationale for staying hard for me for years after your (comically unstable schizo) friend creeped on me IRL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 05-27-2021 at 12:54 PM..
Old 05-27-2021, 12:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Yes but how did you handle the nerve conduction study? My last one determined I have an unusual nerve config (an extra branch between my median and ulnar nerve inside my forearm; is rare but occurs), by which I mean the test required MANY data points and they shocked me until I was rdy to cry.

how much they shock you??
Yep, they shocked the shit outta me too, through a needle jabbed into my arm. It reminded me of when I was a kid and accidentally grabbed the electric fence we had around our property to keep the dog from trying to jump out

They told me it was going to cost $550 and they were doing both arms. I said my right arm is completely fine so how about we just do the left and it cost $225 and they laughed and said naw it’s 550 no matter what, even with 1 arm done. So I figured since I have to pay the full amount may as well get both done

That was a mistake. Didn’t realize how much it was gonna hurt, and no reason to do that on my right arm...

It came back with severe ulnar nerve damage on my left and so I need surgery. Been putting it off but will prolly get it in July
Old 05-27-2021, 12:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep, they shocked the shit outta me too, through a needle jabbed into my arm. It reminded me of when I was a kid and accidentally grabbed the electric fence we had around our property to keep the dog from trying to jump out

They told me it was going to cost $550 and they were doing both arms. I said my right arm is completely fine so how about we just do the left and it cost $225 and they laughed and said naw it’s 550 no matter what, even with 1 arm done. So I figured since I have to pay the full amount may as well get both done

That was a mistake. Didn’t realize how much it was gonna hurt, and no reason to do that on my right arm...

It came back with severe ulnar nerve damage on my left and so I need surgery. Been putting it off but will prolly get it in July
wow bro this is crazy. I had a major ulnar surgery in both arms that left me crippled for about 4 years. couldn't drive, couldn't type, used my PC with a mouth mouse. real talk be careful, get a good doc, I had to have two sets of surgeries after the first was insufficiently radical. Although to be fair, *before* the surgeries, I had totally lost my fine motor control by the end. 4 years later I am fit as a fiddle though.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 05-27-2021 at 01:00 PM..
Closed Thread