Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2021, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump just admitted that he got his 3rd booster on stage today. That means pretty much gameover for you MAGA Purebloods.

Doesn't your head implode or something?
this is a perfect example of a low iq botten post

I don't care if you choose to get jabs and endless boosters man. Go for it. If orange super prez wants to get jabs and boosters. Great. he chose to do that. He also says getting jabbed is a personal choice and peepz should have the freedom to get it if they want or not.

life has risks and the jabs don't prevent anyone from gettin Covid. folks that decide not to partake in your jab worship are not satan. they are just exercising individual liberty and that should be respected.
Old 12-20-2021, 03:02 PM
Banned

daddy took the vaccine.. he took a version of it when he had covid that nobody else in the world received. He got the monkey drugs still in testing. LOL and now his third booster. I thought that true christians like rd dont take vaccines. It messes with the dna or something.. even though its derived from rna..

Life has risks so if the next girl you meet has an STD she doesnt need to tell you about it for two reasons. Life has risks and we know you dont talk to girls.
Old 12-20-2021, 03:03 PM
Planar Protector

vax is just to get us ready for the arrival of the alien's who need more covid in the air to breathe

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-20-2021, 03:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
vax is just to get us ready for the arrival of the alien's who need more covid in the air to breathe

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
serv.jpg
Old 12-20-2021, 03:07 PM
Banned

Dudes going to the orgy of virus's and bacteria soup we breath and walk through every day like "fuck a rain coat, im raw doggin it 4life"

Why wear a seatbelt? Why wear a helmet? Why face shields and goggles mandates in shops? Weird how when it comes to protecting a business, PPE is all fine and dandy. That could cost the business money if someone gets hurt, right? Especially if its someone else' fault. That would be bad.

If you get someone sick and cost them 200,000 dollars with a hospital visit, not a problem in your eyes. Weird how they will suck the skin off a companies dick to protect them from any loss but when it comes to other humans in every day life, they just say fuck em. Its my christian duty to fuck these people over, right?
Old 12-20-2021, 03:12 PM
Banned

I can detect some of that "i just close my eyes when i turn on the welder" energy coming off these people. They wont spend 70 bucks on a shield to protect their own vision. Why would they want to protect their families or the people around them? Thats what adults do. These are the people who end up in the ER with preventable injuries if they just wore a little PPE. They are the guys who freak out when a chunk of metal or wood flies in their eyes, cries about it for weeks, then doesnt change anything. No eye protection, eye patches are way cooler.
Last edited by Gravydoo II; 12-20-2021 at 03:13 PM.. Reason: not that i would trust any of them to change a tire or weld
Old 12-20-2021, 03:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dudes going to the orgy of virus's and bacteria soup we breath and walk through every day like "fuck a rain coat, im raw doggin it 4life"

Why wear a seatbelt? Why wear a helmet? Why face shields and goggles mandates in shops? Weird how when it comes to protecting a business, PPE is all fine and dandy. That could cost the business money if someone gets hurt, right? Especially if its someone else' fault. That would be bad.
Well to be fair those other things don’t carry a risk of heart inflammation or side effects like the vaxx does. But the counter-point is that there is a lot of empirical evidence that COVID itself has as bad or worse heart complications

For example, I was at a family Christmas party last Friday night, and my stepdad’s brother had covid really bad (unvaxxed) a few months ago. I asked how he was holding up and he said “yknow it’s weird, I bagged a deer on my hunt this past weekend, and normally I could drag/carry the body for a half mile, but this time, I could barely make it like 30 yards before I was winded. In fact I feel kind of winded even talking right now. And it doesn’t make sense, I’m not any heavier”

And I’m like “you need to see a cardiologist. Covid can fuck up your heart”. Then, because I knew he wouldn’t, to his wife I said “make sure he sees a cardiologist ASAP”. Praying that she makes him
Old 12-20-2021, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

homesteader: i dont want a vaccine
gravy: this guy is raw dogging whores in a dump
Old 12-20-2021, 05:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
homesteader: i dont want a vaccine
gravy: this guy is raw dogging whores in a dump

Pretty much. Like, why wouldnt you? Kinda dumb to have it sitting there for free.. Like a free roll rage in your car. How is that bad..? Oh wow you have a lower chance of getting a side effect than getting covid.. I heard covid is terrible for the survivors as well. Shit lowers the oxygen levels in your blood for the rest of your life and shit.
Old 12-20-2021, 06:46 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is a perfect example of a low iq botten post

I don't care if you choose to get jabs and endless boosters man. Go for it. If orange super prez wants to get jabs and boosters. Great. he chose to do that. He also says getting jabbed is a personal choice and peepz should have the freedom to get it if they want or not.

life has risks and the jabs don't prevent anyone from gettin Covid. folks that decide not to partake in your jab worship are not satan. they are just exercising individual liberty and that should be respected.

Let's be clear. I do NOT respect you for not getting a vaccine. You are not viewed as a patriot. You are viewed as selfish. Stop glorifying your refusal to take actions to better a situation.
Closed Thread