Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2020, 07:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacman08 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just play P99 so you don't have to look at the crap Luclin models. As for how Aradune works: who knows here? Best way to find out is to play.
You can play TLPs with classic character models.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 06-06-2020, 06:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacman08 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just play P99 so you don't have to look at the crap Luclin models. As for how Aradune works: who knows here? Best way to find out is to play.
like i said, i know how it works as i play there. sorry your pussy is chafed, but thank God this particular brain virus is going around as my crew is making good money exploiting your type's cultish sense of classic superiority.
Old 06-07-2020, 12:55 AM
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torven [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll answer these quickly since I'm very familiar with EQ's systems.

AC and ATK both used to be a combination of two variables: mitigation, avoidance for AC and offense and to-hit for ATK. They combined these and further obfuscated the value with a multiplier to make them more 'mysterious' or whatever. A couple of years back they split them in the UI to be less ambiguous in a trend of providing more information to users.

As far as combat goes, the major changes include increasing spell damage for the sub 50 game and increasing skill caps for melee classes. It also appears that they increased the AC softcaps slightly and overcap returns are more generous. Pets also have increased skill caps and they strangely gave almost all of them the block skill (while also having parry) resulting in them avoiding a lot of attacks. The exp curve was also changed so leveling rates are different.

Lots of smaller changes like hybrids getting spells at level 1 instead of level 9; level 1s starting with max combat skills; melee damage bonuses being larger.

I've not played on TLPs so I can't say if they left in stuff like GoD's free ATK AA or the melee damage multiplier auto-granted AAs (this is a big one so I certainly hope not) or the increased monk fist damage etc. But that crap is certainly on non-TLP servers and makes the game much much easier.

If TLPs have out-of-combat regen enabled then LOL
Thank you very much for sharimg this. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-07-2020, 12:57 AM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibelia1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
like i said, i know how it works as i play there. sorry your pussy is chafed, but thank God this particular brain virus is going around as my crew is making good money exploiting your type's cultish sense of classic superiority.
LOL, nice
Old 06-07-2020, 11:59 AM
Banned

pm chafed pussy pic
Closed Thread