Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2020, 10:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Riot training Frag on Doze or Koi and refusing to concede is equally scummy

Get off your high elf-sim high horse
Freedom and AG training itself is the same thing as your guild leader logging in and two boxing another guild's bot to deliberately train them? With no less than three attempts? Yeah, okay. You really are a dumb son of a bitch.
Old 11-30-2020, 10:26 AM
Planar Protector

Can't wait your ban, evidences are clear
Old 11-30-2020, 10:30 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
High Elf-sim Horses are not classic.
i lol'd
Old 11-30-2020, 12:43 PM
Kobold

lol imagine thinking accidental trains are the same as the rival guild leader loggin onto Riots bot to train them.....rofl holy shit people dont have any morals anymore....freedom wanted "competition" but have to cheat to win? suckers....on top of that freedom/ag askin for concessions on koi? rofl special people
Old 11-30-2020, 12:54 PM
Sarnak

But the thousands of hours you all spent on the P2W server was well spent, eh?
Old 11-30-2020, 01:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasterol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
accidental trains
sry bros, didn't know how aggro mechanics work in a 20 year old video game
Old 11-30-2020, 02:00 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-30-2020, 02:03 PM
Kobold

On a side note, I have seen a few posts related to this player getting a light ban because he donates to the game - be removed. Why are those being deleted?

Are they being deleted in an attempt to keep that ball out of play? If anyone is getting special treatment because they donate, that does not constitute hate speech, trolling, or slander on the GMS - that is the facts if it is true. Now, there are not explicit facts to my knowledge of this being true, but there is circumstantial evidence, such as him getting this light treatment, and that line of reasoning is, at the very least, logical.
Old 11-30-2020, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by regandna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On a side note, I have seen a few posts related to this player getting a light ban because he donates to the game - be removed. Why are those being deleted?

Are they being deleted in an attempt to keep that ball out of play? If anyone is getting special treatment because they donate, that does not constitute hate speech, trolling, or slander on the GMS - that is the facts if it is true. Now, there are not explicit facts to my knowledge of this being true, but there is circumstantial evidence, such as him getting this light treatment, and that line of reasoning is, at the very least, logical.
Its a very hard time of year, Hope that helps.
Old 11-30-2020, 02:51 PM
Fire Giant

The only person I have ever heard of getting permanently banned from playing on p99 is Alleriah... Who was busted 2x for RMT.

Considering first offense for intentionally training is usually 1 week, probably 1 month for a raid offense (I can't remember how much time Riptoes got but I think it was a month?), and boxing offenses is usually a 2 week ban as a first offense and perma ban of the accounts for a second offense.... Punishment seems right in line. And we're raid suspended for a week.

Guy had a moment of weakness, no doubt due to Riot's inability to admit a mistake. I'm just saying this scenario feels a little different than the other instances of this happening that I remember.

Riptoes was a retard who was mad we we're losing, and trained vulak on purpose in the Riot vs AM days. Nobody thought he was cool for doing it. Nobody wanted him to do it. Nobody thought Riot was cheating. Just a berg doing berg things. It was kind of funny in retrospect.

Lordbob? Hyjal?(correct if wrong) did the same thing.... again over a Vulak. That was sheer anger that we kept winning the big mobs. I can't remember if there was a specific reason he logged one of our bots and did that, other than anger. This was AW vs AM days. I don't think it was a "They're wrong and wont admit they are wrong, so i'm going to fuck them" scenario, but....... it was kind of funny in retrospect.

Fur did this at a Koi. He was frustrated that Riot absolutely refuses to admit any fault, with any scenario. Reading the UN is kind of ridiculous. "Lmao nahh not even". IDK. It's hard to weigh in about it without considering bias. Of course I think that about Riot, i'm on the other side of them. It really feels as though the 3 week mandatory talk about it break..... did absolutely nothing. For real, what positives have came from this shit? We still cannot talk reasonably about raid disputes, we still are at an impasse on things that should be a no brainer......... such as racer limits, and turning doze into a foot race. Furoar isn't a berg like some of you are. I've witnessed patience in some absolutely outrageous situations in game. This was a case of someones frustration boiling over. And i'm giving Riot a little bit of fault into it. maybe 15%. Obviously it was dumb as shit and he shouldn't have done it ............................. but i'm sure a year from now, in retrospect, this will be kind of funny. It's kind of funny now.

Let's stop trying to stick it to each other. 20 years from now, this box will still exist. And a third of the main healers and main tanks will be dead from old age. On a long enough timeline, this server will probably become a one guild ordeal, so let's stop pretending.

@Riot leaders, there are a few disputes going on now. We all can see in the UN. Instead of acting like little weirdos about the information you do or do not have, JUST SHOW IT. Make us look stupid. Make us look like everything we're saying we are frustrated about it completely wrong, and it's a matter of pixel sickness. Because as it sits now, it just seems as though the strategy to deal with raid disputes is indifference. "We conducted a review on our side and you're wrong" doesn't fit. I read something everyyyy day it feels like that completely conflicts with things previously said when concessions were asked. THE MAIN CULPRIT being the scenario in which we had to concede two vulaks after our very first vulak kill..... because a mob popped and RNG'd one of our players while you were engaged with lord feshlak.

IDK bois, i hardly have time to play right now, but some of ya'll need to relax.