Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2020, 11:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Should anyone catch someone breaking the rules, record them with OBS and DONT make a public thread about it. Submit a forum petition with logs, screenshots and video. Explain how they're breaking a rule(s).

The staff don't play favorites and don't ignore proof.
Baler, you honestly can't say this anymore. Actions speak louder than words. In regards to "DONT make a public thread about it", what other recourse is there when the violations are so egregious by the offender, a Guild Leader at that, and the punishment is so lax, then rolled back to "take a short break" status?

Honestly, what is one supposed to do? This is an affront to this entire server and all of the players and staff, including poppa Rogean and Nilbog.

It's a damn travesty is what it is.
Old 11-27-2020, 11:40 PM
Sarnak

^
Old 11-27-2020, 11:51 PM
Planar Protector

shit's pretty good on TAKP right now. :smuggo:
Old 11-27-2020, 11:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shit's pretty good on TAKP right now. :smuggo:
its always good until someones mom wants to change your guild name.
Old 11-28-2020, 12:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its always good until someones mom wants to change your guild name.
I've always clashed with staff on games who were mothers and tried to punish me like one of their kids. It's to the point where if I feel this is happening I request another staff member. But that other staff member usually backs up the mom figure and I get punished like I was their kid anyways. VERY unprofessional.
ps. If you're speaking about someone specific, I am not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Baler, you honestly can't say this anymore. Actions speak louder than words. In regards to "DONT make a public thread about it", what other recourse is there when the violations are so egregious by the offender, a Guild Leader at that, and the punishment is so lax, then rolled back to "take a short break" status?

Honestly, what is one supposed to do? This is an affront to this entire server and all of the players and staff, including poppa Rogean and Nilbog.

It's a damn travesty is what it is.
You're out of your element. I was fortunate enough to be quietly given inside info during a span of time on guild leaders and how staff communicate with them.

I'll say it again because it's true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The staff don't play favorites and don't ignore proof.
Here is my real advice for EVERYONE on p99. If you want to deal with someone, a group of people or an entire guild. Build a case against them. Don't go crying to staff the second you see them break a rule. Get video to backup your claims of each and every incident. If you don't read this and respond that I'm wrong, you're shooting yourself in the foot.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 11-28-2020, 12:08 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Explain this to me like I haven't logged into Blue99 in any meaningful way in 3 years, please: what is the difference between AM and Freedom?
Freedom teams with AG for everything and shares with those they deemed as inferior previously. Seems to be about it.
Old 11-28-2020, 12:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I've always clashed with staff on games who were mothers and tried to punish me like one of their kids. It's to the point where if I feel this is happening I request another staff member. But that other staff member usually backs up the mom figure and I get punished like I was their kid anyways. VERY unprofessional.
ps. If you're speaking about someone specific, I am not.

You're out of your element. I was fortunate enough to be quietly given inside info during a span of time on guild leaders and how staff communicate with them.

I'll say it again because it's true.

Here is my real advice for EVERYONE on p99. If you want to deal with someone, a group of people or an entire guild. Build a case against them. Don't go crying to staff the second you see them break a rule. Get video to backup your claims of each and every incident. If you don't read this and respond that I'm wrong, you're shooting yourself in the foot.
I was speaking on something specific, the AG name change.
Old 11-28-2020, 12:39 AM
Kobold

and out come the keyboard warriors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-28-2020, 12:49 AM
Sarnak

I can’t imagine being a gm on this server trying to babysit seriously mentally ill man children. They should just scrap all rules and let these troglodytes kill each other off via suicides and probably irl stalking / murder that I’m sure would be resorted to due the extremely high level of dependency and immersion in this emulated server of a 20+ year old elf fantasy game. Really sad
Old 11-28-2020, 12:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was speaking on something specific, the AG name change.
I recall what you're talking about, I had forgotten about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkbythebook12 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and out come the keyboard warriors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for contributing absolute nothing to this thread. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Closed Thread