Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2016, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

Default Hsagra Wrath

Hello GMs,

When doing the above quest, turning in Jualicn Token to Derasinal yields the rune, however he does not return the token after giving the rune.

The quest doesnt require you to do any dragon in specific order and thus, the token wasnt given to me

Kindly assist,

Thanks.
Old 01-25-2016, 03:37 PM
Planar Protector

What source do you have for no specific order of turn in for the WW dragons?

Going through the wiki and original Graffe (Apr. 2001) write up, Derasinal doesn't give back the rune + token. Just the rune.

The write up on Tokyo2001.com lists Derasinal first, but only mentions getting back the rune, not rune + token.

Giving the token to Ionat, Entariz, Draazak first gets you the respective rune + token back.

There is only 1 item in the publicly available EQ item database for "Jualicn Token," so it doesn't appear to it becomes modified or changed as as the turn ins occur resulting in a 4th iteration being kept by the last dragon.

Should be able to run back to Skyshrine and ask for another token to finish the process.
Old 01-25-2016, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Going through the wiki and original Graffe (Apr. 2001) write up, Derasinal doesn't give back the rune + token. Just the rune.

The write up on Tokyo2001.com lists Derasinal first, but only mentions getting back the rune, not rune + token.

Giving the token to Ionat, Entariz, Draazak first gets you the respective rune + token back.

There is only 1 item in the publicly available EQ item database for "Jualicn Token," so it doesn't appear to it becomes modified or changed as as the turn ins occur resulting in a 4th iteration being kept by the last dragon.

Should be able to run back to Skyshrine and ask for another token to finish the process.
Tell me more about this DB.
Old 01-25-2016, 06:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by koros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tell me more about this DB.
http://lucy.allakhazam.com/downloads.html

The download listed for Item ID/Name

It is just a text file with Item ID numbers, names, and cross-reference to modern Allakhazam.com

Very interesting to see the groupings as more items were added or inserted into free blocks as the expansions went along.
Old 01-25-2016, 08:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Wow thanks. I just followed quest text as there is no speciifc order.

I will see if i can get another rune in Skyshrine
Closed Thread