Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Old 09-05-2023, 07:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If they would have allowed bind wound to heal 100% and made the amount healed 2x or 3x what it currently is, I think warrior would be a really interesting class. As it is, there’s no reason to play them.
Not level 1, but Melee Criticals. Starts at 12 and is really fun if you like a special announcement to your say radius of how strong you are.
Old 09-11-2023, 08:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelld52 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not level 1, but Melee Criticals. Starts at 12 and is really fun if you like a special announcement to your say radius of how strong you are.
or play a monk and your screen is littered with those messages. Warriors just suck bad.
Old 09-12-2023, 09:54 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You may have played with the wrong people...that was not my experience back in October of 2019 when Green launched- It was a lot of fun with a lot of good "old school type" players.
idk it seemed exactly like that to me

everything was omega-camped and people were being super shitty about loot and groups and really anything the game allowed them to be shitty with

just a bad experience for anyone who didn't have a reliable group of friends from playing on blue

guilds sharing accounts to get one group to 50 so they could use it monopolize camps early, forcing those less-fortunate to piss in bottles if they wanted any of the decent items

really just a disgusting display of degeneracy and filth, but alas pigs like shit
Last edited by arc; 09-12-2023 at 09:57 PM..
Old 09-12-2023, 10:52 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by arc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
idk it seemed exactly like that to me

everything was omega-camped and people were being super shitty about loot and groups and really anything the game allowed them to be shitty with

just a bad experience for anyone who didn't have a reliable group of friends from playing on blue

guilds sharing accounts to get one group to 50 so they could use it monopolize camps early, forcing those less-fortunate to piss in bottles if they wanted any of the decent items

really just a disgusting display of degeneracy and filth, but alas pigs like shit
Truth! Pigs suck.