Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 11-16-2023, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

Here is a new challenge for you unsung.

Old 11-16-2023, 11:14 PM
Banned

^
Interesting. I’ll send it to dad. I think I could do it, but dad might be too old for it at this point
Old 11-16-2023, 11:21 PM
Banned

I know of and/or sub to most of the guys Jonni said hi to at the most recent Mr Olympia

The dude vigoroussteve is the one who busted the Liver King btw. Chef Rush was the chef for the White House

Greg Doucette is fried from being so popular and having everyone come up to him to talk. Same thing happens to family/friend grooms on wedding days. They eventually just get completely frazzled from having non-stop social stimuli all day

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Last edited by unsunghero; 11-16-2023 at 11:29 PM..
Old 11-20-2023, 01:38 AM
Banned

Have you ever tried this? It works!

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/
Old 11-20-2023, 06:14 AM
Planar Protector

I'm now 103.8kg, weight loss slowed a bit heading into the winter and around Halloween for obvious reasons. Still on track though. I want to be below 100kg in time for my birthday in Feb.
Old 11-20-2023, 10:34 AM
Planar Protector

this shit is nuts

Old 11-20-2023, 01:10 PM
Sarnak

love the barkley, been following it for a while... a lot of the athletes i look up to in outdoor/endurance sports have been invited and almost none have completed it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

the dude who runs it is pretty wild, v v weird dude
Old 11-20-2023, 09:56 PM
Banned

^
Yea I had heard of that one too. Sounded like an interesting idea, but not all that enthused about ever trying it

To me there’s a line between a test of strength and endurance, and pointless self-inflicted torture. Did ya’ll know there’s a “haunted house” that no one has ever completed? A co-worker was telling me about it. You have to sign all these waivers and then they just basically torture the living shit out of you until you give up. Now, they can’t peel your fingernails off, but supposedly they feed you and make you sit in disgusting stuff, and even are allowed to like waterboard you towards the end

There’s also “manosphere” retreats put on by “TRT NPC” men who want to roleplay being an army drill Sargent. And at their retreats you can spend thousands of dollars to have them force you to crawl in the mud while they spray in you face with freezing cold water and call you a bitchy pussy for a week straight. And then they’ll give you some medal or a hatchet or some stupid trinket and call you a man because you willingly let them live out their drill Sargent torture fantasies for a week

For me, pass on all that shit. Tough Mudder and Spartan are about the limits of what I am down to pay money for to prove myself. That is unless something really awesome comes along that piques my interest
Old 11-21-2023, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^

To me there’s a line between a test of strength and endurance, and pointless self-inflicted torture. Did ya’ll know there’s a “haunted house” that no one has ever completed? A co-worker was telling me about it. You have to sign all these waivers and then they just basically torture the living shit out of you until you give up. Now, they can’t peel your fingernails off, but supposedly they feed you and make you sit in disgusting stuff, and even are allowed to like waterboard you towards the end

yeah thats McKamey Manor

shits totally fucked - an ex marine almost made it but the guy who runs it called a BS hypothermia danger and stopped it minutes before 10 hours was up

most people tap out before 3 hours
Last edited by Toxigen; 11-21-2023 at 12:18 PM..
Old 11-21-2023, 09:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolalin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm now 103.8kg, weight loss slowed a bit heading into the winter and around Halloween for obvious reasons. Still on track though. I want to be below 100kg in time for my birthday in Feb.
Killograms? More like Gaylogram