Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2021, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

Relatable like your favorite racist parody guild disbanded by the server administrators?
Old 03-08-2021, 02:27 PM
Banned

tbf iTs more likely the administrators got tired of incessant complaints from sensitive player base and Agatha/Phil trolling official discord

versus

muh racis guild
Old 03-08-2021, 02:29 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Relatable like your favorite racist parody guild disbanded by the server administrators?
Look! He's trying to conflate two different issues to equate them in a way that doesn't make sense!

They were more fun than the other guilds out there, I never joined or talked to them, since I haven't made a Erudite, my friend did and from what they told me/whispers I read/their Discord, it looked like a "Erudite is the master race" RP guild to me. They referred to each other as "brothers" more in a cult sense than the way you want it to be.

Why do you have all this internal racism that you have to try and pin it on others?
Old 03-08-2021, 02:31 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tbf iTs more likely the administrators got tired of incessant complaints from sensitive player base and Agatha/Phil trolling official discord

versus

muh racis guild
owned
Old 03-08-2021, 02:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I only care about the results.
Old 03-08-2021, 02:41 PM
Banned

Quote:

versus

muh racis guild
interesting, any theories about soulfire, bladestopper, prayers changes and bag limits?
Old 03-08-2021, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There can be no morality without divine authority, it's just the words of the current men in power that have no other legal backing.

Without a final arbiter all your axioms are paperweights. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Observation is the final arbiter. I live without divine authority every day. I have no fear of an eternal hell nor do I do good things for promise of eternal happiness. Both are a lie and a sham. I argue for equality for all and abhor violence and murder. I am as honest a person as you're likely to find and cannot bring myself to take advantage of someone else for my own gain. Given all that, I probably possess a higher moral standard than any who would call themselves "righteous".

But keep pretending magic is real. Just don't cry when it fails you.
Old 03-08-2021, 02:46 PM
Banned

gee, competing factions of players incapable of coming together to compete against market leader elf faction, so complain instead to management (LOL?)

in business world
teams unable to work within our org to achieve common goals get laid off
hope this outsider view helps
siP
Old 03-08-2021, 03:12 PM
Aviak

Quote:
gee, competing factions of players incapable of coming together to compete against market leader elf faction, so complain instead to management (LOL?)

in business world
teams unable to work within our org to achieve common goals get laid off
hope this outsider view helps
siP
I play an Iksar so I'm not supposed to play nice with others
Old 03-08-2021, 03:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Observation is the final arbiter. I live without divine authority every day. I have no fear of an eternal hell nor do I do good things for promise of eternal happiness. Both are a lie and a sham. I argue for equality for all and abhor violence and murder. I am as honest a person as you're likely to find and cannot bring myself to take advantage of someone else for my own gain. Given all that, I probably possess a higher moral standard than any who would call themselves "righteous".

But keep pretending magic is real. Just don't cry when it fails you.
What makes those things good?
Closed Thread