Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2013, 12:31 PM
Orc

Post Solo Undead Levelling Guide Project- Go!

So I feel like we should get a compendium up for this type of thing. I see the question every now and then and have yet to see a good answer. I'm going to contribute where I am at, and hopefully see some variety in responses.

1-5 decaying skellies
5-10 pillar in nektulos
10-20 Kurn's
20+ Is where I'm not sure on anymore. I know that unrest is viable, and I have been meaning to check out LOIO to see if any of the ruins are around level 20. Any kunark zones for the 20-50 would be greatly appreciated.
Old 02-16-2013, 12:53 PM
Sarnak

39-49 Spectres in OOT, Oasis or Feerrott. 42-51 Spectral Keepers in Trakanon's Teeth.
Old 02-16-2013, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

there are a few of these up
Old 02-16-2013, 01:27 PM
Sarnak

Care to link one? Or a few?
Old 02-16-2013, 01:56 PM
Planar Protector

here is one

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=28405

not going to google/forum search anymore for u
Old 02-16-2013, 02:21 PM
Planar Protector

Made a whole guide but as its off Page 1 you probably cba looking for it.

Managed to do specs from about 35-36 up to 49 in Feerott (don't do OOT/Oasis, its hassle without levitate).

From there its slow but you can solo stuff in CoM at the arena with a few undead lulls etc.
Old 02-16-2013, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

Who are you playing now, Swish? I haven't seen Kriven online in ages.
Old 02-16-2013, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

Haven't been able to play in a while - laptop is selectively freezing for 5-10 seconds which causes all kinds of problems. Disconnects at best, deaths at worst. Also only got a few more months of university so taking it as a sign I need to be reading more/studying hard. Though I still end up on the forums [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-16-2013, 04:05 PM
Sarnak

I forget what level exactly it was but, in LOIO, near the Windmill there is a ruin with Skeletons which are slightly higher level than the mobs around the Windmill. I also remember some lower level Skeletons roaming around near the water away from the Windmill.
Old 02-19-2013, 04:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gylen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I forget what level exactly it was but, in LOIO, near the Windmill there is a ruin with Skeletons which are slightly higher level than the mobs around the Windmill. I also remember some lower level Skeletons roaming around near the water away from the Windmill.
Yeah they aren't bad. If you move down to the sarnak fort end of the Lake itself, you'll see some skellies pathing around in front of the fort and more immediately in front of you by the lake. Root em preferably near the lake to avoid adds (easy singles). Also, at the goblin fort (windmill) end of the lake, there's a static skellie spawn there and a few others dotted aroumd.

Alternatives around 20:

- Undead guards in Paineel (if you can get in, erudite clerics can probably do it)
- Unrest during off-peak hours - if there's no PL'ing, go for ghouls in the house, and dry bones skeletons. Use IVU to manoeveure around undetected (watch for lesser blade fiends and werebats upstairs, they're about the only things that will see you). Once at 25ish, go up to the Fireplace and solo a few up there. Plenty of singles if you're careful.

What level are those giant undead skeletons in Rathe Mountains? Not sure if that's viable or not.
Closed Thread