Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2020, 11:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
NC has to go red or on my deathbed I will be like, what if I was wrong

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn you Jibartik. It’s come down to one vote!
Old 11-05-2020, 11:04 PM
Planar Protector

Error Page not found.

HAPPY PAGE FOUR HUNDRED AND FOUR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn you Jibartik. It’s come down to one vote!
All you guys had to do was keep it cool with the masks and you couldnt do it!!! now look where we are!

Me at the pearlies:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

edit someone do this math I cant im laughing and crying too hard is it 1 oh no

Joe Biden
Democratic Party
48.7%
Last edited by Jibartik; 11-05-2020 at 11:07 PM..
Old 11-05-2020, 11:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keep it turning [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No matter what happens in the end a great deal of the electorate will be suggestible that vote fraud is now a gigantic problem and that one of the ways to fix this is through various identification and tracking measures. Privacy enthusiasts and libertarians aren't going to be pleased no matter what after this.
Old 11-05-2020, 11:11 PM
Planar Protector

You know what, I do think that we proved that we could have just successfully pulled off a regular election, even during this pandemic I can admit that tbh, trump may have been right about that one and we didnt even hear him out so that kinda sucks :/

but then again he is pretty antagonistic, so.. what goes around comes around I guess.
Old 11-05-2020, 11:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know what, I do think that we proved that we could have just successfully pulled off a regular election, even during this pandemic I can admit that tbh, trump may have been right about that one and we didnt even hear him out so that kinda sucks :/

but then again he is pretty antagonistic, so.. what goes around comes around I guess.
Honestly it doesn’t really matter who wins at this point. The country has been morally bankrupt for quite some time now. I was hoping that people’s hearts would return to traditional family values and Christ centered homes, or at least not resort to outright iniquitous behavior.

I’d say the straw that broke the camels back was when Bruce Jenner won the woman of the year award in 2015.

The good news is, I have recently started focusing my life back to the teachings of Jesus. It’s been a while, but feels good to be back.
Old 11-05-2020, 11:19 PM
Planar Protector

I was really looking forward to a holly war [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] We survive this and I fully expect us to have to slog through another two or five hundred years before we finally end it all by collapsing the universe with quantum science or have our faces clawed off by robot dogs or something.
Last edited by Jibartik; 11-05-2020 at 11:24 PM..
Old 11-05-2020, 11:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Apparently Trump will hold GA.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/el.../ga/president/

With 100% reporting for every county, Trump holds the lead.

Georgia 100% Reporting

Trump 49.4%

Biden 49.4%

Trump +2,497

I mean 100% is not 100% of course and also a small margin like this I think triggers a recount by law?

If that happens we might not know GA for a month.
If NV gets called it wouldn't matter anyways. Although, isn't Trump sending his coke squad out? We may be going to recount land for awhile anyways at this point.
Old 11-05-2020, 11:26 PM
Planar Protector

Wont if NV go Biden, but PA go Trump its a tie? or something to that effect?

edit: btw guys, I think we should feel hopefull, look at the way our poly thread is just chilling like this is a virtual hot tub and we all thought eachother were commies and murderers before, and if we all can have fun with this then surely we can make it through 4 years of trump or biden, and on to greener pastures after.

BORING

I want rapture movie plot! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-05-2020, 11:30 PM
Planar Protector

Ok, I was thinking about something I posted earlier so I want to offer my list of things that have 'lost' or are going to be 'losers' after all this, aside from the obvious two gentlemen and their fine and not-so-fine families.

Comedy! If Trump wins, that's just blasphemy. If Biden wins, please, it's not right.

Polls! When they're right, they're still wrong. And when they're wrong, it's off the scale. And they're never right. Those guys suck.

Privacy! Explained just above. Good luck with your fresh DNA sample to make sure your vote is valid.

Democrat Party! If Trump wins well there you go. If Biden wins it's nearly the worst. Lost House seats, divided electorate, no blue wave, no mandate, Mitch and that other guy saying no no no all day, no one to blame for anything that happens prior to '24 and communists nipping at your heels.

Fox News! If Trump wins he will ignore them because he won't need them anymore. If Biden wins Trump will start his own TV network. Either way no Trump fan is going to watch them after the 9/11 of all "calls". Never forget when the Germans bombed the USS Arizona!

BLM/Antifa! If Biden wins shut the fuck up your job is done. If Trump wins you're all going to jail.

The United States Postal System! They put out ads before the election that said "we will do our job". Not exactly a confidence-builder.

Your Money! If Trump wins he will continue his steady policy of fiscal irresponsibility. If Biden wins he will start someone else's steady policy of fiscal irresponsibility.

Your Relationship With Your Fellow Americans! If there was an overwhelming victory at least one side would maybe like shut the fuck up and we could go on.
Old 11-05-2020, 11:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Privacy! Explained just above. Good luck with your fresh DNA sample to make sure your vote is valid.
Oh ooof yeah now we're talking 90s rapture movie! Yes keep going!

Quote:
BLM/Antifa! If Biden wins shut the fuck up your job is done.
side note, i actually expect more tbh

Quote:
If Trump wins you're all going to jail.
oh yeah baby give me that sweet sweet origional flavor rapture movie! You'll find me in the mountains waiting for 7 years.

Quote:
Your Relationship With Your Fellow Americans! If there was an overwhelming victory at least one side would maybe like shut the fuck up and we could go on.
This could go either way, I felt like the general "tude" of Americans under trump was reminiscent of his "tude" with the press, and so maybe with biden things will chill out and we'll all forget where our homes are and introduce ourselves to our kids. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Jibartik; 11-05-2020 at 11:42 PM..
Closed Thread