Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2017, 09:17 AM
Orc

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-12-2017, 09:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, for all you guys claiming Grizluk is throwing his wife under the bus... just stop. That is very personal and accusatory, and frankly you are just trying to cause RL drama away from the keyboard. Don't talk about another man's wife, be a decent human being. Even if you feel that is really the case just stop, why cause any RL strife? This is a freaking game people, calm yourself.
I agree with this I never get into the whole personal attack stuff, even when it's posed as a "joke" because these kind of jokes can actually create dissension in people's RL regardless how strong their relationship may be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I heart Manasana, he recruited me into AG. He is responsible for leading multiple open plate house events for greed / recruitment and Gwurm farms that were NBG on spells for all. He cares about helping folks out and gets a rush from it.
Here you are only confirming yourself as a true AG koolaid drinker. Stop pretending to love Manasana so much, it's truly unwarranted and only causes recoil. Dude ran those "events" so he could gear his alts if anything dropped he could use, so stop pretending all of his ingame actions were for the betterment of AG. This is such horse shit. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Grizluk and Meah are solid people, a lot of you are taking a dump on them unnecessarily. I'm willing to bet a lot of you are nice folk in game but have gotten into camp disputes that you feel you are in the right on, yet others feel you are scum for. Judge not.
This statement is well-meant but you have to recognize the context of it all. They initiated this by posting their ingame business in RnF! So you got to expect some hard hitting regarding their ingame behavior or actions. Again, the personal stuff I think is uncalled for, but personal stuff relating to what they did IN THE GAME is fair game.
Old 10-12-2017, 09:33 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here you are only confirming yourself as a true AG koolaid drinker. Stop pretending to love Manasana so much, it's truly unwarranted and only causes recoil. Dude ran those "events" so he could gear his alts if anything dropped he could use, so stop pretending all of his ingame actions were for the betterment of AG. This is such horse shit. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're pretty wrong about this. He did a TON of gwurms, plate house, vox and VSR all of which he distributed loot on a need first basis. And most of these events he welcomed non guildies to join in the fun as well. Dont judge him on his inability to read or write.
Old 10-12-2017, 09:42 AM
Kobold

Didn't read it all since its more than 50 pages of trolls or dickwaving, but did I understand correctly:

1. AG is engaged to mob A
2. BG petitions AG for KSing mob B
3. Sirken comes in and despawns mob A

Wheres the logic in that?
Old 10-12-2017, 09:47 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caiu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably the same logic that someone who doesn't read something and then decides the world is better off for a worthless and tribal narrative not rooted in facts.
Well I read the first 10 pages, but then it all started to repeat itself, so I took that as my conclusion. Is it correct or not?
Old 10-12-2017, 09:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maschenny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're pretty wrong about this. He did a TON of gwurms, plate house, vox and VSR all of which he distributed loot on a need first basis. And most of these events he welcomed non guildies to join in the fun as well. Dont judge him on his inability to read or write.
Absolutely, Lhancelot talking out of his freaking ass again. I didn't even mention all the Vindi / KDT raids, all the VS / VSR times he logged on alts to tank, and the countless times he recruited in guild to organize a raid for someone's epic.

Seriously, if you needed an epic fight you just sent Manasana a tell and he would get guild chat spam going, something like:

"ATTENTION!! Monk Epic fight in Lake of Ill Omen for AG_Member!! Get your ass to LoIO and help out!! Need Tank and DPS, who's with me?!?! 111"

And he wouldn't stop spamming that until enough people came. Nothing in it for him typically. Of course he bid on some items for alts and main for like HoT drops or rare boss kills, but come on, you want a judge a guy on spending DKP he earned?? No one questioned or griefed when Manasana won a bid, cause he had a hand in helping everyone in the guild.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:05 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by raato [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well I read the first 10 pages, but then it all started to repeat itself, so I took that as my conclusion. Is it correct or not?
Caiu can't tell. It's hard to judge the muck when you're 20ft beneath it.

You seem to be correct though.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:08 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Absolutely, Lhancelot talking out of his freaking ass again. I didn't even mention all the Vindi / KDT raids, all the VS / VSR times he logged on alts to tank, and the countless times he recruited in guild to organize a raid for someone's epic.

Seriously, if you needed an epic fight you just sent Manasana a tell and he would get guild chat spam going, something like:

"ATTENTION!! Monk Epic fight in Lake of Ill Omen for AG_Member!! Get your ass to LoIO and help out!! Need Tank and DPS, who's with me?!?! 111"

And he wouldn't stop spamming that until enough people came. Nothing in it for him typically. Of course he bid on some items for alts and main for like HoT drops or rare boss kills, but come on, you want a judge a guy on spending DKP he earned?? No one questioned or griefed when Manasana won a bid, cause he had a hand in helping everyone in the guild.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:10 AM
Kobold

Manasana absolutely pulled his weight in AG and then some, that's one of the reasons I tried to convince him not to leave.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:12 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by raato [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry Raato, apparently you have to read all 52 pages of this shit show to fully appreciate just how stupid this all really is.
Closed Thread