BG Guild management

shocker.jpg

BG Guild chat about this thread

28WN.jpg

Where Llancelot learned his RnF skills
Old 10-12-2017, 01:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoggren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pictures

LOL
Old 10-12-2017, 01:59 PM
Skeleton

LOL yeah I walked away from AG with soooooo much huh... in around 2 years I walked away with a set of Hot Gear / Cloak of piety / Grotesque Girdle... o wow

And to Gear my alts... wow 1 locked 52 is my alt that I won a Torpor at MY hosted Gwurms... got full thrug plate at MY platehouse events...Jboots and everything else from MY money.... Tell me again how AG geared me and my alts??
Old 10-12-2017, 02:07 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manasana2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL yeah I walked away from AG with soooooo much huh... in around 2 years I walked away with a set of Hot Gear / Cloak of piety / Grotesque Girdle... o wow

And to Gear my alts... wow 1 locked 52 is my alt that I won a Torpor at MY hosted Gwurms... got full thrug plate at MY platehouse events...Jboots and everything else from MY money.... Tell me again how AG geared me and my alts??
/output inventory

thx!
Old 10-12-2017, 02:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manasana2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yo this guy has jboots

get him
Old 10-12-2017, 02:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

AG took you in when you were in the streets living in the gutters.

They brought you in, put their arms around you and taught you everything you know.

They clothed you and your army of alts in as much gears as they could possibly supply you with.

Here I was, helping you out after your own guildie said you couldn't read English, and then you go and say this?

Now you just sound ungrateful.
Old 10-12-2017, 02:30 PM
Aviak

Manasana got a full set of HoT gear stopped coming to HoT. Manasana got full plate for his alt he stops going to plate house. Manasana got torpor from guardian wurms he stopped doing wurms. Manasana got his sky items, he doesn't go to sky. These are facts, and I like to say the name Manasana alot for some reason. I dont think youre allowed to sell drops in AG you get on raids, so if it's not a mob with a top tier item or something he can sell, he won't be there
Old 10-12-2017, 02:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We're going to keep going till AG apologizes for gnoll poaching.
Dear Cecily,

This is AG. I'm so sorry.

-AG

PS. I really am AG.
Old 10-12-2017, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If anyone can't read, it's you.

I never "judged" him because he writes run-on sentences I simply said I learned that he does so... I also never said he had an inability to read... Where did you pull this stuff from, rofl.

You read what I post, and get what you want out of it because you are a window licking koolaid drinking AG member that is offended when your past AG officer is criticized for his INGAME behavior.

It's fine that you support your guild and even Manasana who left your guild and slanders them in this thread. You want to continue the pattern of kissing his ass, go right on ahead, just remember he's in another guild now, you can refrain from kissing his ass.
Manasana was fantastic for running pick up raids. That man made things happen in a big way on off nights. He was everything I ever wanted in a lower tier raid leader and provided the guild a lot of momentum on the free nights. Many druids and wizards on this server can thank him for their epic, mostly still AGers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Remember when we were all one family? /tears
Old 10-12-2017, 02:56 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageBeast15 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Manasana got a full set of HoT gear stopped coming to HoT. Manasana got full plate for his alt he stops going to plate house. Manasana got torpor from guardian wurms he stopped doing wurms. Manasana got his sky items, he doesn't go to sky. These are facts, and I like to say the name Manasana alot for some reason. I dont think youre allowed to sell drops in AG you get on raids, so if it's not a mob with a top tier item or something he can sell, he won't be there
😹 😹 😹 😹 😹 😹 😹 😹 😹
Closed Thread