Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2021, 11:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
do you really follow the Paul brothers?

yee-ikes dude
No I don’t follow that fucking troglodyte. It was all that was talked about at work because it was local news, I found out him then

Apparently he boxes washed up MMA wrestlers now. I’d like to box Jake Paul but that dude is on enough gear to kill a horse, so it could be dicey
Old 05-13-2021, 11:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I already told you using the military for law enforcement isn't frickin allowed shutup
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ict/index.html
Old 05-13-2021, 11:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is DC special or have I missed the trolley? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-13-2021, 11:35 PM
Banned

Basically how Minneapolis prepared for the chauvin trial was a shining example of how you prepare for a potentially unruly crowd and the capital dc election protests preparation was a fucking disgrace

Sorry, a planned conspiracy I mean
Old 05-13-2021, 11:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Is DC special or have I missed the trolley? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have no idea. The police can request national guard that’s all I know
Old 05-13-2021, 11:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have no idea. The police can request national guard that’s all I know
Holy shit a human! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-13-2021, 11:51 PM
Kobold

This shit belongs in RnF
Old 05-14-2021, 12:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Holy shit a human! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which is why the argument that Trump (or any leader) was planning on weaponizing the military against citizens or the capital is silly

And it’s also a way to dismantle the conservative argument that assault rifles and high tech military weapons are necessary to protect themselves from a corrupt future leader turning the military on citizens. That’s their main justification for needing them for self defense

While that scenario COULD I guess occur because it has in the past at various points in history, the scenario is really really unlikely now

If I was in the military, and Trump said “I order you to kill all the democrats”, I would say “I have an order for you sir, go fuck yourself”. I want democrats to live peacefully as FAR away from me as possible. I don’t want them dead. And regardless of whether it was a Republican or Democrat or whoever ordering the military to mass kill civilians, so many military members would quit on the spot there wouldn’t be enough room in all the military prisons in the country for all of them. Not only would tons quit, a lot of those would likely join the other side that isn’t calling for genocide and now it’s like “oops now you’re outnumbered. So that was a stupid idea to turn the military on citizens now wasn’t it?”

So that argument of “we need protection from our own military” is kinda weak, I’ve always thought. That being said, I stand to inherit an expensive and tricked out assault rifle from my dad, so banning them would make me sad
Old 05-14-2021, 01:11 AM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

CHOOSE
Old 05-14-2021, 08:38 AM
Banned

7 pages of lefties flailing with no actual answers.

Count this is a win for the good guys.
Closed Thread