Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-2021, 05:07 PM
Planar Protector

Default Staff should open back up Account Trading

Account trading actually helps the server. To many there isn't much to spend your plat on. Many of the sought after items are no-drop, meaning the only way to obtain said item is by buying (with plat, of course) or trading for an account that has one, for example a guised character or a firepot bound shaman, etc.

My main argument to open it back up: I don't see how they can allow people to log into each other's accounts waiting 5 days in line for a Manastone on Green and not open back up account trading.

I have personally bought and sold many accounts here (before they decided to ban it) going all the way back to 2010. Some of my account deals went up to 750k range. It was all about being smart when you did the trades.

I know some people may have ruined it for the rest of us, but that's the same risk the staff took on Green when EVERYONE on the manastone was exchanging account info.

Maybe they should at least give it another chance? It would be super fun for many on the server to get an opportunity to be a part of again.
Last edited by skorge; 08-15-2021 at 05:12 PM..