Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: This was pure self defense!
They were coming at him! 18 39.13%
He should have stayed home. 17 36.96%
A medic with a rifle? 6 13.04%
The Towers were like Antifa! 5 10.87%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2021, 10:58 PM
Planar Protector

This case has been so super charged by politics and by race the core issues have been forgotten.

In the media and in apps this case has become left vs right; second amendment vs gun control; so called ‘patriots’ vs BLM. So lets attempt to break this down to its most simple form so we can see what really needs to be analyzed here.

I notice an official sign from the police department that says traveling down main street is an arrest-able offense. So this morning I was walking to work down the main street of my town. I ignore the sign. And observed a few individuals spray painting cars; tagging them so to speak. Wasn’t my car; wasn’t my neighbor’s car, they were just random cars along the side street of owners I did not know.

I approach the individuals and order them to stop. The individuals flip me the bird. So I pulled out my gun and I told them to stop. One of the individuals, looked at me, dropped his spray paint can and charged at me.

He was not armed with a knife or with a gun or with anything else. He did not have anything else in his hand and I could not see anything else.

But he was menacing.
I was frightened.
I felt threatened.
I feared for my life.
So I fired four times.
Hitting him each time. He died.

AM I LEGALLY JUSTIFIED IN MY ACTIONS?!
Or is this murder?

1. The first issue is may I use deadly force to project those cars?

And the answer is No.

For Three simple reasons.

i. I didn’t own the cars they weren’t mine
ii. The owners of those cars did not ask me or hire me to protect those cars
iii. Those cars were not being stolen. They weren’t being taken away. They were only being defaced.

So no I cannot use deadly force to protect that property.

2. May I use deadly force to protect myself from the charging man.

And the answer is No. Why?

i. Because I provoked him. It is called Provocation! (Even with a stand my ground law. The exception is that when you do something to provide a situation you cannot then use deadly force to defend yourself. Neither from the threat of force or the use of force that you provoked.)

It is as simple as that, folks.

Kyle Rittenhouse should be found guilty on all the accounts here.

1. Take race out of the matter.
2. Take politics out of the matter.
3. And just look at the facts. Use your common sense in this verdict should be easy.

Whether you think his victims deserve it has nothing to do with it.
Whether you think my family and I does or does not live 20 miles away, has nothing to do with it.
Whether you think I am a medic, has nothing to do with it.

I was being a vigilante and as a result I killed someone.
Old 11-16-2021, 11:04 PM
Planar Protector

Idk man looked like self defense to me. He’s not a hero though, he’s just a dumb kid who shot people.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 11-16-2021, 11:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya I mentioned being Batman because he just prevents the crime, he doesn’t kill people. However the reason he doesn’t kill people isn’t because it’s his one rule, it’s because the writers have created implausible ways to for him to prevent crime and defend himself without killing people

Or does he? Remember this funny skit? All of the Badman ones are great

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Good show haha I thought I watched all of them in a binge but that one was new.

The sex one with Talia and Bane is the best.
Old 11-16-2021, 11:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This case has been so super charged by politics and by race the core issues have been forgotten.

In the media and in apps this case has become left vs right; second amendment vs gun control; so called ‘patriots’ vs BLM. So lets attempt to break this down to its most simple form so we can see what really needs to be analyzed here.

I notice an official sign from the police department that says traveling down main street is an arrest-able offense. So this morning I was walking to work down the main street of my town. I ignore the sign. And observed a few individuals spray painting cars; tagging them so to speak. Wasn’t my car; wasn’t my neighbor’s car, they were just random cars along the side street of owners I did not know.

I approach the individuals and order them to stop. The individuals flip me the bird. So I pulled out my gun and I told them to stop. One of the individuals, looked at me, dropped his spray paint can and charged at me.

He was not armed with a knife or with a gun or with anything else. He did not have anything else in his hand and I could not see anything else.

But he was menacing.
I was frightened.
I felt threatened.
I feared for my life.
So I fired four times.
Hitting him each time. He died.

AM I LEGALLY JUSTIFIED IN MY ACTIONS?!
Or is this murder?

1. The first issue is may I use deadly force to project those cars?

And the answer is No.

For Three simple reasons.

i. I didn’t own the cars they weren’t mine
ii. The owners of those cars did not ask me or hire me to protect those cars
iii. Those cars were not being stolen. They weren’t being taken away. They were only being defaced.

So no I cannot use deadly force to protect that property.

2. May I use deadly force to protect myself from the charging man.

And the answer is No. Why?

i. Because I provoked him. It is called Provocation! (Even with a stand my ground law. The exception is that when you do something to provide a situation you cannot then use deadly force to defend yourself. Neither from the threat of force or the use of force that you provoked.)

It is as simple as that, folks.

Kyle Rittenhouse should be found guilty on all the accounts here.

1. Take race out of the matter.
2. Take politics out of the matter.
3. And just look at the facts. Use your common sense in this verdict should be easy.

Whether you think his victims deserve it has nothing to do with it.
Whether you think my family and I does or does not live 20 miles away, has nothing to do with it.
Whether you think I am a medic, has nothing to do with it.

I was being a vigilante and as a result I killed someone.
Bro nobody would have been there if Dem Media didn't lie about Jacob Blake and Brandon voters hadn't decided to loot and burn the city because they believed the lies

Pedo attacked hero Kyle and threatened to kill him. he wasn't some innocent bystander. it's only political cuz hammer and sickle crowd tryin to use another lie to ignite a revolution
Old 11-16-2021, 11:33 PM
Planar Protector

The prosecution referred to one of the victims as jump kick man this cant possibly have been a self defense case.
Old 11-16-2021, 11:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bro nobody would have been there if Dem Media didn't lie about Jacob Blake and Brandon voters hadn't decided to loot and burn the city because they believed the lies

Pedo attacked hero Kyle and threatened to kill him. he wasn't some innocent bystander. it's only political cuz hammer and sickle crowd tryin to use another lie to ignite a revolution
Juries good; will you support the verdict regardless of outcome Y/N? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-16-2021, 11:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Juries good; will you support the verdict regardless of outcome Y/N? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I already said they gonna find him guilty on everything

There's a bloodthirsty mob of Brandon voters outside threatening to burn everythin down if he's acquitted. It's just a kangaroo court dictated by mob rule. Not a real trial.
Old 11-16-2021, 11:41 PM
Planar Protector

Someone caught the summary on CNN and didn't actually watch any of the arguments. Tsk tsk.

You probably still think Kyle carried the gun across state lines. Tsk tsk.
Old 11-16-2021, 11:43 PM
Planar Protector

Extremist Libs: "We will not stand for violence! He must be guilty!"

*jury correctly votes not guilty on all charges*

Also Extremist Libs: "We're burning this city to the ground and attacking people until the violence stops!"
Old 11-16-2021, 11:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone caught the summary on CNN and didn't actually watch any of the arguments. Tsk tsk.

You probably still think Kyle carried the gun across state lines. Tsk tsk.
The gun charge got dismissed so I don't know why anyone would think that, dumbass.
Closed Thread