Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: This was pure self defense!
They were coming at him! 18 39.13%
He should have stayed home. 17 36.96%
A medic with a rifle? 6 13.04%
The Towers were like Antifa! 5 10.87%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2021, 02:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, I respect some anprims, but if they don't mark their territory visibly there's going to be unnecessary violence
yeah, I should have specified, legally purchased cave.

So that means the weavers are in the middle yay!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-17-2021, 02:08 PM
Banned

I live in a legally purchased building on stolen land, but if the Cherokee/Creek ever come back here in force I'd totally understand, we honkies had it coming
Old 11-17-2021, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there are plenty of true moderate independents, they are the voters that actually make or break elections

they just don't care enough to make themselves publicly heard over the rest of us
Good point. Back to lurking for me!
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 11-17-2021, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I live in a legally purchased building on stolen land, but if the Cherokee/Creek ever come back here in force I'd totally understand, we honkies had it coming
Pretty sure the weavers would be OK in that scenario, the ATF and FBI was a bit overpowered at the time.

And based on your previous reply, if the American Indians didn't have proper markings, was it ok that the land was settled by colonists then?

Also if being here first is what matters, then china might hold the rights to the western united states because that's where the travelers that landed there likely came from :/
Old 11-17-2021, 02:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It's cute that your room temperature IQ makes you think that anyone who isn't on your side is a Biden supporter
sorry old dude is a terrible prez and you embarrassed by your vote
Old 11-17-2021, 02:18 PM
Planar Protector

Biden will bring equality to the masses 10 billion in the infrastructure bill for amazon's space program is a great start! Also paying the top 10 media corporations payroll for journalists will help.

This is way better.
Old 11-17-2021, 02:18 PM
Planar Protector

Kenosha County Circuit Court Judge Bruce Schroeder briefly addressed what he called "misinformation" in the case

Quote:
"I haven't even had a chance to read the motion to dismiss. I just got it yesterday. And I really think before I rule on a motion, I should let the state respond. So why anyone would think, it is odd for the judge to sit on a motion to dismiss, I have no idea. And the recommended course, I think for judges, at least that is what I was educated to believe, was that motions to dismiss should be kept under advisement, unless they're crystal clear and they have had a chance for both parties to respond. Which we didn't have in the heat of the discussion on the day the original oral motion was made," Schroeder told the court.

"So I'm somewhat astounded," Schroeder added. "It's just a shame irresponsible statements are being made."
Old 11-17-2021, 02:20 PM
Planar Protector

these guys sound like they're trying to figure out who got FTE
Old 11-17-2021, 02:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
It's cute that your room temperature IQ makes you think that anyone who isn't on your side is a Biden supporter
ah much like how anybody who isnt a radical leftist liberal is a trumptard

round and round it goes
Old 11-17-2021, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good point. Back to lurking for me!
No, show me your crazy politics!

Come to the dark side
Closed Thread