Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: This was pure self defense!
They were coming at him! 18 39.13%
He should have stayed home. 17 36.96%
A medic with a rifle? 6 13.04%
The Towers were like Antifa! 5 10.87%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2021, 01:46 PM
Planar Protector

I lean further left than right but the video speaks for itself it was obviously self defense and anyone saying otherwise is blinded by politics.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 11-18-2021, 01:46 PM
Banned

No, I don't want an omelette or a steak, I'd disband the entire American military if I had the ability to do so

There's a lot of stupid, stupid assumptions built into the rest of your post, and proceeding that way only insures that future generations grow up hating America for killing their loved ones yet again

But by all means, quote more movies and continue your support for imperialism
Old 11-18-2021, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

MSNBC just got booted from the courtroom for spreading this propaganda?

MSNBC’s Reid: Rittenhouse Trial Judge ‘Has Done Everything But Offer to Adopt Kyle’

OPED as news lol
Old 11-18-2021, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, I don't want an omelette or a steak, I'd disband the entire American military if I had the ability to do so

There's a lot of stupid, stupid assumptions built into the rest of your post, and proceeding that way only insures that future generations grow up hating America for killing their loved ones yet again

But by all means, quote more movies and continue your support for imperialism
tell me you're a pussy, without telling me you're a pussy
Old 11-18-2021, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
MSNBC just got booted from the case for spreading this propaganda?

MSNBC’s Reid: Rittenhouse Trial Judge ‘Has Done Everything But Offer to Adopt Kyle’

lmao civil war civil war civil war!
One of their fuckhead producers tried to follow the jury bus home, you can guess why.

They are CRINGE
Old 11-18-2021, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

I have a hard time beilving that we all wouldnt be talking about what a crappy world power china, or russia were, if it wasn't for the american military, but ok robayon, maybe china or russia would do a better job of human rights than us.
Old 11-18-2021, 01:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tell me you're a pussy, without telling me you're a pussy
Imagine being so cucked by weapons manufacturers that you think the idea of maybe stopping endless meaningless war makes one a pussy

What a coward
Old 11-18-2021, 01:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a hard time beilving that we all wouldnt be talking about what a crappy world power china, or russia were, if it wasn't for the american military, but ok robayon, maybe china or russia would do a better job of human rights than us.
Love it when I see people railing about mainstream media showing us propaganda about domestic issues coming from our American networks about a trial in Kenosha, only in the same breath to turn around and say "I trust those some media conglomerates to bring me factual reporting about activities in China and Russia, though, just not on domestic issues for some reason"
Planar Protector

Imagine being unable to understand that unless you exercise military strength, military strength will be exercised upon you.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Planar Protector

If you think Im reading about china from media corporations and not because my brain is the size of a fucking house then it doesnt surprise me you think I get my info from media corperations.

Ah well, either way everyone under 40 is going to be drafted.
Closed Thread