Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2020, 12:30 PM
Sarnak

Default Blue Raiding Suspensions

It appears you are allowed to raid as long as you are raiding with chars that were never guild tagged during the raid suspension. Can a GM please confirm this ? Seems this needs to be out there some people seem to think different.
Old 05-01-2020, 12:35 PM
Sarnak

You should not be raiding with any tagged or untagged characters if you were suspended.
Old 05-01-2020, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ylarik24 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It appears you are allowed to raid as long as you are raiding with chars that were never guild tagged during the raid suspension. Can a GM please confirm this ? Seems this needs to be out there some people seem to think different.
Didn't AG get raid banned for a guild member raiding with an untagged toon vs something they shouldn't have?

(not sure if the untagged bit was true, that's the rumour I heard).
Old 05-01-2020, 12:43 PM
Sarnak

We currently have one guild raid suspended on Red yet they are raiding on untagged alts. This needs clarification please. I'm sure there are plenty of people on blue who would not enjoy the double standards set out by the staff.
Last edited by Deillon; 05-01-2020 at 12:47 PM..
Old 05-01-2020, 12:51 PM
Aviak

Man this raid suspension on Red is about as clear as mud. Guess I'll just untag all of my characters and raid on one tagged character only. That way if daddy spanks me i can play in the grey area! It's like getting banned from an establishment and just showing back up again in disguise.

EXTEND THE BAN
Last edited by Kable; 05-01-2020 at 12:54 PM..
Old 05-01-2020, 01:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't AG get raid banned for a guild member raiding with an untagged toon vs something they shouldn't have?

(not sure if the untagged bit was true, that's the rumour I heard).
I have talked to Galach about it today. It appears its true I can snip the discord conversation once he says he does not mind. Words exactly are you are allowed to raid on alts as long as they were not tagged when guild was suspended.
Old 05-01-2020, 01:04 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Stab in the dark

Stab in the dark - miss or code red direct hit?

Was the same GM who was fooled into multiple windstrikers the same GM who is disseminating this interpretation?
Old 05-01-2020, 01:06 PM
Sarnak

This seems fishy. Can you post snips of the full conversation and not just what fits your agenda? It would seem you are trying to take advantage of someone who may not know all of the rules that have been long established.
Old 05-01-2020, 01:13 PM
Aviak

So exploiting bugs on blue/green = total raid ban/ suspensions

Deceiving GMs for ill gotten gains on red and then shitting on them on the forums = kinda sorta raid banned but not really.

Got it. Blue/green server sucks. Red is the wild west boys. Come on over.
Old 05-01-2020, 01:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So exploiting bugs on blue/green = total raid ban/ suspensions

Deceiving GMs for ill gotten gains on red and then shitting on them on the forums = kinda sorta raid banned but not really.

Got it. Blue/green server sucks. Red is the wild west boys. Come on over.
Red is on the same raid suspension as blue so need reconfirmation from a GM on this subject.
Closed Thread