Yes Ban Horza 17 47.22%
No 15 41.67%
9 out of 11 users agree 10 27.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2021, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Byue you care so much I feel like you're true personality is leaking through this fake Canadian one.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 05-07-2021, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When a true genius appears in this world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him.

Keep Horza, purge the racist cunts.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-07-2021, 05:11 PM
Planar Protector

that logic doesn't check out though... It's just another one of those,. when my side is winning i'm happy type of dealios.
Old 05-07-2021, 05:11 PM
Banned

The left loves to think they are the party of diversity and inclusion. They also happen to be the party that routinely reports non-nazi acts as nazi like, that way they can dismiss anything they disagree with on merit. This of course has no basis in reality and eventually leads to even more extreme left beliefs as the once allies of the left are now bunched together with others who may or may not have been nazis.

Pretty good shit to see French Canadian guy soft sell himself as Kant or Nietzsche.
Old 05-07-2021, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
arm antifa.
arm blm.

same turn out than before, or even bigger protest.
Open carry.

protect 2nd amendment.
Stupid comment dude, rednecks have been hunting since age 5 with bolt action rifles. You don’t want that fight, Kentucky could conquer Africa. Only the Mormons could save the melanics from total annihilation BIGLY
Old 05-07-2021, 05:20 PM
Banned

Yeah, everyone needs to be like the GOP. When they hired michael steele to make him the head of the RNC "because hes black, it makes us look less racist." then actually TOLD him that, i think that kinda says it all. You're so self aware of your racism youve actively tried to camo it under a token black guy "leading" the RNC. LOLOL

Routinely reports that to whom? The police? Who? Sounds like personal experience talking.

the left has become so extreme, they dressed up as trumptards and assaulted the capitol building jan 6th... They planted pipe bombs at the capitol, because they love america. The right has become soooo intelligent, they believe anything they are told.
Old 05-07-2021, 05:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only the Mormons could save
#kidsincages [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-07-2021, 06:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
When a true genius appears in this world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him.

Keep Horza, purge the racist cunts.
Swift's essay was satirical and Ignatius in Confederacy of Dunces is a buffoon who doesn't see the satire in Swift's essay nor the irony in his quoting of Swift.

I love this quote. Swift was probably the first great western novelist and Confederacy of Dunces is in my top 25 for sure.

Still, not well played in this context.
Old 06-17-2021, 01:19 PM
Planar Protector

Why was Baler banned or it can't be talked about? What did he do [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-17-2021, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why was Baler banned or it can't be talked about? What did he do [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm just thankful for the project 1999 community. The Staff and guides have to put up with some rare cases of drama. Without their dedication to this project we wouldn't be here.
Closed Thread